Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Man in high heels
DarrenW

posted on 24/11/05 at 02:53 PM Reply With Quote
Man in high heels

i have to share this with someone. Such a bizarre sight. I saw a man today, probs mid 40's, quite big in womans clothes. Skirt, makeup, high heels, fake gucci handbag etc etc. Clothes were well grotty. He was well ugly. Couldnt walk in the heels. It is a sight that will haunt me for a long time.

My mate owns the Post Office round the corner from such a sight and confirmed he has to wear them for so long before he can have the op!!!!! I thought it was a pi55 take at first, but apparently not. 2 lasses in the car behind were pointing and laughing like mad, im pleased they saw it as well, i thought i was seeing things

mookaloid

posted on 24/11/05 at 02:59 PM Reply With Quote
You need to tell us where this is so we can steer well clear!!!
flak monkey

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenW

My mate owns the Post Office round the corner from such a sight and confirmed he has to wear them for so long before he can have the op!!!!!

To get a sex change on the NHS you have to live as a woman for 2 years I think. And have to attend regular counselling sessions etc. All quite a thing to go through I would imagine...

But some people should just be plain denied...

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

zxrlocost

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:03 PM Reply With Quote
freaks
PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

DarrenW

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:05 PM Reply With Quote
Tindale Crescent area of Bishop Auckland. The best laugh is it is quite a rough hard place to live. He/She is either very thick skinned are incredibly hard. i suspect the latter or he wouldnt still be trying to walk - best not to mess with it me thinks and stay well away.
Only reason i was there was to go to the council tip with rubbish. Might go long way round next time.

DarrenW

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:08 PM Reply With Quote
If i was head of the NHS id make them dress like that for 5 years minimum then turn them down.

Ive got no prejudices but that kind of freaked me out a bit. Ive seen the lady boys in Thailand and that was just good cabaret. This was just odd, wish i took a pic. Imagine Herman Munster with blue rinse and frizzy perm in oxfam's best cross dressing kit..............

Ive just put myself off my tea now - feel sick.

zxrlocost

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:24 PM Reply With Quote
I know your saying you have no predujice etc

but deep down you dont agree, and its shocked you! its hard to always make yourself sound right on a forum with out sounding OTT or extreme

Ive had these arguments before about gay people, I dont agree with any of it.. but if someones pleasent to me Im not going to be rude back aprt from being seen talking to a tranny

apparently Im homophobic?? thats what these girls reckon anyway

which means I feel threatened by these people?

WTF was all that came to mind

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

zxrlocost

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:26 PM Reply With Quote
One day in the distant future Normal everyday people who live the basic way ie man+woman with kids.. will be freaks

the tables are turning slowly

David Jenkins

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:31 PM Reply With Quote
I just think that people like that are sad cases...

[Edited on 24/11/05 by David Jenkins]

Kissy

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:31 PM Reply With Quote
My best mate's dad went for the change on the NHS about 20 years ago - his then wife and my mate had to go through compulsory counselling (part of their terms) before the op could take place; you can imagine how happy his wife and my mate were about this. He then went and shacked up with a woman who'd become a bloke (no I don't know about swapping tackle!) They now run a shop somewhere in the midlands selling clothes for transvestites and related curiosities. Funny old world.
smart51

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zxrlocost

That's what you get for shopping at Ikea.

zxrlocost

posted on 24/11/05 at 03:36 PM Reply With Quote
nice legs

daz

posted on 24/11/05 at 04:18 PM Reply With Quote
a regular customer at my work place dresses in mini skirts and stockings, mainly purple and black stripey stockings and of course heels/woman type shoes, must be about 55 years old, sound chap actually

[Edited on 24/11/05 by daz]

Mike R-F

posted on 24/11/05 at 04:47 PM Reply With Quote
Real danger of sounding like a bunch of rednecks on this one. I'm not gay but I've been friends with one or two guys who are. Live & let live, I say. If a bloke wants to wander round in a dress, what harm is it doing? It must take a lot to put up with the sniggers & sneers! Anyway, I always wonder about the guys who protest so much, do they have something to hide? By the laws of average, a number of members of this forum will be gay or transvestite.
MikeR

posted on 24/11/05 at 04:53 PM Reply With Quote
I went to college with someone mid change. Scared the life out of me as he had a nervous tick which involved winking at you! Nice person once you got past the concept of a 6'4" built like a rugby player with 5o'clock shadow at 2pm wearing womens clothes, size 12 heals and a red wig.

Shame she upset a lecturer by knowning more about real life computer programming in one subject.......

as for right or wrong - are they hurting you? if not, butt out, its there life, let them live it, they've got enough demons to deal with.

Peteff

posted on 24/11/05 at 04:54 PM Reply With Quote
A friend of my wife used to run a clothes shop and one day a fat balding old bloke came in and was looking through the lingerie. She was smiling as she thought he'd just come in for a perv, till he asked if she did a suspender belt and fishnet set in a larger size. When she asked roughly what size he was after he said he wasn't sure and did she have a tape measure . He was disappointed as she couldn't get them in his size and she couldn't get rid of him fast enough.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

Hellfire

posted on 24/11/05 at 05:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mike R-F
Real danger of sounding like a bunch of rednecks on this one. I'm not gay but I've been friends with one or two guys who are. Live & let live, I say. If a bloke wants to wander round in a dress, what harm is it doing? It must take a lot to put up with the sniggers & sneers! Anyway, I always wonder about the guys who protest so much, do they have something to hide? By the laws of average, a number of members of this forum will be gay or transvestite.

There are indeed a few gay people on this forum (not personally) but regarding the original comment, I have nothing to fear from gay people. I think it sad that people can't act/dress how they want if they are not offending anyone else and it makes them happy.

Now Gary Glitter isn't gay but... let's keep things in perspective.

jonbeedle

posted on 24/11/05 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zxrlocost
One day in the distant future Normal everyday people who live the basic way ie man+woman with kids.. will be freaks

Do you realise that heterosexual white males are the most discriminated against people in the UK? Apparently we are homophobic, chauvinistic racists, constantly under attack from minority groups, blacks and women!
I am not racist just because I think we should limit immigration and just because I disagree with minority ethnic groups receiving preferential treatment, I am not a chauvinist because I think that in many cases women are better equipped than men to bring up children at home rather than farm them out so they can have a career and above all I take great offence at being called homophobic because it implies that I am the one with a problem.
I am normal!!! Normal means 'of the majority' There are only 5% of homosexuals in this country which makes them a minority and yet they are all over our tv and radio, in all the papers and in Parliament, they're everywhere and they seem to get everything they want in terms of consideration from the government just like all the other minority groups! Anyway enough of my ranting. Some of my good friends are homosexual and as long as they keep their private lives to themselves and this applies to heterosexuals also, I haven't got a problem with them or any cross dressing gender benders. I think they would be equally offended if I branded them heterophobic and banged on about my private sex life in intimate detail in public. I'm sure most people have a little abnormality in them somewhere.
So to sum up,
Ethnic minorities;
welcome to my country as long as you bring skills and contribute to the system by paying National Insurance and Income tax and take your place in the NHS queue
Homosexuals, gender benders, trannys, ladyboys etc;
Do your thing , go in peace but don't go on about it and stop trying to convince everyone you're normal, because you ain't!
Women;
Stop whinging, stop getting ideas above your station and get back in the bloody kitchen!
If I have offended anyone.........tough!
Cheers
Jon

[Edited on 24/11/05 by jonbeedle]

[Edited on 24/11/05 by jonbeedle]

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion however stupid!"

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
emsfactory

posted on 24/11/05 at 05:28 PM Reply With Quote
(In Geordie)
But ee figures right, ees paid ees munee.
So ee flips im ova and.............................its starts first time and they just drive away.

MikeR

posted on 24/11/05 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
I've got a feeling this is going to be a very contentious topic.

I've got a real issue with lots of ism's / phobics.

not sure how to explain this one.

Like Jon says, if you come to this country you should live by this countrys rules. I seem to remember a comment if you come to this country you should support this country at cricket. I sort of agree. If i'm in another country i'll support that country at sport until they play england, at which point i'll support england. I think that is perfectly reasonable, i can't get my head round people who live in this country and support anyone but england - if you dislike it that much blooming well move!

As for racisum - to be a racist you have to have intent to cause hurt! I remember being at a christmas party, bloke i was next to me (and had know for 3 years) said when i was having a characture done, "just hand him a white page and say its an extreme close up". I retorted "well do the same for him and colour the page in". he accused me of being racist? No intent, just supposed to be returning his comment back.........

makes me mad at times.

Sort of agree with your comment jon about people who are gay which seemed to be treat everyone equal and keep it indoors. However society (and me) seem quite happy to see straight couples holding hands, kissing hello etc then i've also got no problem with seeing gay couples doing the same.

Suppose i'm just saying I've only got about 80 years on this planet, that gives me about 50 years left. I really don't want to waste that time getting annoyed by the way other people dress, who they kiss, what colour there skin is, what religion they believe in.

At the same time i don't want other people interfereing in my life as long as i'm sticking to societys basic rules of be good, don't hurt others, pay your taxes.

Mike R-F

posted on 24/11/05 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
'i can't get my head round people who live in this country and support anyone but england - if you dislike it that much blooming well move! '

Please try & remember there's more to this country of ours than England. Not everyone in Scotland, Wales & N Ireland want to see England beaten at any sport come what may. I would have been very happy to see England trounce the All Blacks last Saturday. I doubt Scotland will even come close but I'd welcome some English support.

I think we should remember that, as a group, we have chosen to follow a different path too. It wouldn't worry me if others thought me 'sad' or a 'freak' because I choose to spend evenings & weekends in a garage banging bits of metal into something resembling a car but with none of the creature comforts or conformity associated with cars. What we do gives us pleasure in being individualistic, what gives us the right to criticize others who choose to follow their own path?

As for immigrants following the laws of the host country, great! But we Brits make the worst immigrants in the world. When we move abroad, as so many do these days, we generally fail to pick up the language, insult the locals, stick to our own communities and flout the laws of the host country. If the majority of Brits in Spain had to sit a 'citizenship' test, they'd all be sent back here!

jonbeedle

posted on 24/11/05 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
Fair comment.
I've no problem with minority groups of any sort as long as they don't use their sexuality, race, gender to get their way or to try to influence, badger or convert people. I have a good friend who is a graphic designer, he's homosexual but what has that got to do with his ability as a graphic designer or what has it got to do with him as a person? That is his own private business. Do we need to know the ins and outs of his private life in order to accept him as a person? No! Thankfully, although he's open about it in as much as he comes out with us with his boyfriend, neither of them flaunt their sexuality in anyone's face, nor do any of my heterosexual friends for that matter, which is, I believe, how it should be.
I am a musician, I don't feel the need to go around telling all and sundry that I'm a sheep worrying musician or that I belong to the league of guitar players who like to staple their nads to the table.
It confuses me somewhat when you see 'The Gay Morris Minor Club' or 'The Gay Harley Davidson Owners Club.'
Do these people want to integrate with society or do they want to continue to alienate themselves and keep moaning about not being accepted as normal members of society? I'll be buggered if I know..oops better rephrase that!
Incidentally as well as having homosexual friends, I have black people in my family, my cousin is black, he's a famous club DJ/ record producer and musician who recently had a no 1 hit. Just thought I'd throw that in! I have women friends one of whom is my wife (who knows her place). So I can't be a queer hating chauvinistic racist can I?
Peace and good will to all men....and women....and those in between! X
Cheers
Jon

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion however stupid!"

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
fesycresy

posted on 24/11/05 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
How do you know his Gucci bag was fake ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

rusty nuts

posted on 24/11/05 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
See a guy probably every wek in Milton near Cambridge, ugly sod as well .
steve_gus

posted on 24/11/05 at 07:54 PM Reply With Quote
Im afraid I have seen guys like this out in public too.

About 2 weks back there was a guy in the weston favell shopping centre in northampton - so obviously a bloke.

The 'best' was a couple months before, when a pair of guys who were way overdressed in teen type gear were walking to gether in the Milton Keynes shopping centre.

Its my wife who chooses where we shop, not me !

A few years back, my neice worked in 'new look' for a while. They had a guy came in regular. So it wouldnt upset customers, he was allowed to come in after hours.

Wasnt me, honest

atb

steve

http://www.locostbuilder.co.uk

Just knock off the 's'!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.