mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 30/11/05 at 10:39 PM Reply With Quote
cats love em or hate em

Love em or hate em linky thing

[Edited on 30-11-05 by mangogrooveworkshop] Rescued attachment MAX1-991.jpg
Rescued attachment MAX1-991.jpg

greggors84

posted on 30/11/05 at 10:43 PM Reply With Quote
Looks like youve become addicted to google video!!

I must admit it is great, one thing really annoys me though, whenever i search for anything there are always loads of American TV and Film archive interview videos first. Whatever you search for!

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

mookaloid

posted on 30/11/05 at 10:45 PM Reply With Quote
well hate em actually. I mean what's the point?

They don't do anything useful, they just crap everywhere but their own gardens and kill nice little wild birds.

Hate em - they make me sneeze too

donut

posted on 30/11/05 at 10:56 PM Reply With Quote
I agree, shoot the lot of them!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
omega 24 v6

posted on 30/11/05 at 11:07 PM Reply With Quote
Look we've done this one before and it's quite simple .
Some people love them and some people are normal.
End of story.
By the way I'm normal.

andylancaster3000

posted on 30/11/05 at 11:22 PM Reply With Quote
there's nothing wrong with cats! How can anyone not like them after that video?! ..and no i'm not a 80 year old women!

Andy.

Dusty

posted on 30/11/05 at 11:32 PM Reply With Quote
Love em, with a little garlic and plenty of gravy.
JoelP

posted on 30/11/05 at 11:38 PM Reply With Quote
kill zem.... KILL ZEM ALL!

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

kipper

posted on 1/12/05 at 01:38 AM Reply With Quote
CATS

Can I borrow one of them. bloody mice have eaten my wiring.........Grrrrrrrrrrr
Benzine

posted on 1/12/05 at 02:15 AM Reply With Quote
That cat vid is great, older than the sun, but great. Here's some jumping kittehs!

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dl_peabody

posted on 1/12/05 at 06:16 AM Reply With Quote
I love cats they taste like chicken.
smart51

posted on 1/12/05 at 08:06 AM Reply With Quote
Cats are vermin that should be minced to make diesel.

(the story of the German who made diesel out of cats was the best story I've ever heard.)

Peteff

posted on 1/12/05 at 10:12 AM Reply With Quote
My favourite one...

I didn't se it on there so here it is.
On this page

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

James

posted on 1/12/05 at 10:58 AM Reply With Quote
Cats are great!

Dogs are horrible, dirty, smelly, damn ugly and their idiot owners get them to crap all over the street!

What more needs be said!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

Peteff

posted on 1/12/05 at 11:31 AM Reply With Quote
Cats are nice

but they don't make very good gravy .
I cleaned up after my dog when I had one. Indoor cats are alright as long as they keep off the table and worktops when they've been in the litter tray

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

MikeRJ

posted on 1/12/05 at 05:15 PM Reply With Quote
I love cats and dogs, most animals in fact. Dogs are more loyal, but generaly pretty stupid (there are noteable exceptions of course) and they can be filthy bloody things, eating/rolling in sh1t etc.

Nothing to dislike about cats IMO, apart from cleaning out their litter tray which is pretty awfull.

Marlon

posted on 1/12/05 at 05:36 PM Reply With Quote
I have to say that they should all be SHOT. here's a few of the many reasons as to why I think this;
1. they eat my fish out of my pond.
2. they cr4p all over the garden
3. they have scratched h3ll out of my scooby and our lass's motor climbing on them on my drive.

Band Anyone?

Linky to SWMBO 's band
Linky to Brother in laws band
MKoc 1081

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 1/12/05 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
Cattys bite back

quote:
Originally posted by Marlon
I have to say that they should all be SHOT. here's a few of the many reasons as to why I think this;
1. they eat my fish out of my pond.
2. they cr4p all over the garden
3. they have scratched h3ll out of my scooby and our lass's motor climbing on them on my drive.

Im a fish keeper as well as a cat owner and have never had any problems like you describe. A solution is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Koi-Pond-Heron-Dog-Cat-PEST-REPELLER-scarer-SCARECROW_W0QQitemZ7727042010QQcategoryZ50365QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting r />
this will sort the problem.......

When did a domestic cat ever kill a human.

Dogs fatally maul swiss boy

December 01 2005 at 11:22AM

Geneva - A six year-old boy has died after being attacked by a pack of dogs while walking to school in a northern Swiss village, police said Thursday.

The youngster was so badly mauled that he died on the spot near the local kindergarten in Oberglatt, north of the Swiss city of Zurich, local police said in a statement

The 41-year-old owner of the dogs was in police custody and his animals were also seized, they added.

Three dogs were thought to have been involved in the attack but police in the canton of Zurich said they were still uncertain of the number.

The boy's mother, his school friends and teacher were receiving psychological support.

Some 13 000 people are bitten by dogs every year in Switzerland but no direct deaths have been reported in recent years, according to the Swiss news agency ATS.

Small children are more at risk of serious injury because they are bitten in the head and upper body, while adults tend to suffer bites to their limbs.

Several incidents involving attacks by pet dogs in recent years have triggered a sharp debate in Switzerland about the degree of control owners have over some types of dogs, and their responsibility.

Swiss authorities hope electronic tagging, which will be obligatory nationwide next year, and a national database will help keep track of dangerous dogs.

Despite moves by some regional authorities to identify dangerous breeds and restrict sales, federal veterinary officials have declined to take similar steps at national level or advocate stricter measures such as muzzles. - Sapa-AFP

[Edited on 1-12-05 by mangogrooveworkshop]

[Edited on 1-12-05 by mangogrooveworkshop]

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 1/12/05 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
Rescued attachment kitty11.jpg
Rescued attachment kitty11.jpg

flak monkey

posted on 1/12/05 at 06:17 PM Reply With Quote
Nice to see how many people think its OK to harm cats then.....

Personally I love em. Much more friendly and entertaining that dumb dogs.

If you want to keep them out of your garden all you need to do is place some orange peel (or other cirtus fruit peel) around the edge of your property. You dont need much as cats hate the smell of it, and they wont come in.

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

Rorty

posted on 2/12/05 at 04:58 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marlon
I have to say that they should all be SHOT... they have scratched h3ll out of my scooby and our lass's motor climbing on them on my drive.

It's a stupid car FFS!
I love all animals..except for snakes, spiders, Rotweilers (including the one that wears lipstick and Mrs. Rorty insists on calling "Mum" ), Alsations and jelly fish.
Why don't we shoot you and then you won't have to worry about your precious car?

Cheers, Rorty.

"Faster than a speeding Pullet".

PLEASE DON'T U2U ME IF YOU WANT A QUICK RESPONSE. TRY EMAILING ME INSTEAD!

Jumpy Guy

posted on 2/12/05 at 09:02 AM Reply With Quote
Cats scratching your car? you been smearing kit e kat on it?

or maybe it just doesnt like the colour!

David Jenkins

posted on 2/12/05 at 09:23 AM Reply With Quote
In many (most?) cases of attacks by dogs the problem can usually be traced back to bad owners (barring feral ex-domestic animals, of course).

Typical causes are: keeping a big agressive dog "'cos it looks 'ard" but failing to manage it properly; keeping an intelligent working dog (border collie, jack russell, etc) in a family home with nothing to occupy its mind; failing to appreciate the 'pack mind' of a dog, and allowing to think it's 'top dog' in its pack (the family).

I have a dog that I believe wouldn't harm anyone - but I never let it get into a position where it might. I also clean up after it, and don't let it bother anyone by jumping up, or by agressive barking. I also try to give it a good and rewarding life, and make sure that it is happy with its place in 'the pack'.

rgds,
David

James

posted on 2/12/05 at 11:14 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rorty

I love all animals..except for snakes, spiders,
<snip> and jelly fish.

Good thing you moved to Australia then!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

DarrenW

posted on 2/12/05 at 11:49 AM Reply With Quote
i hate Cats. Kill all of the birds round our way every Spring but dont eat them (im still majorly pi55ed off about the woodpecker getting nobbled). They leave foul smelly dooda in you garden borders. They make our dogs bark (its fun to see them run when they get out of kennel though). They are nasty. Sly. And above all dont have enough meat on them to make a decent sandwich.

Did i tell you that im not bothered about Cats?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.