Board logo

Mocal 13 Row Oils Cooler & AN-10 Goodridge Pipes
Dopdog - 9/2/12 at 04:13 PM

Right then Guys,

I have for sale a Mocal 13 row oil cooler with Goodridge AN -10 Swivel Seal Hose Fittings. This has just been removed from my striker and is set up for the Acusump.

The single length is 31inchs long and the tee piece is 8inch on the left, middle 16inch then right 14inch. Please note these are measured the best I can and might be an inch shorter but not longer, I assume this will fit all other seven type cars.

The oil cooler has no defects or leaks and I think is 5/8bsp thread? It is not ½ bsp as I have tried these fittings and they do not fit. In saying that it does have the adaptors that convert it to AN-10 for the pipes.

I also have the 2 fittings for the sandwich plate and the 1/2inch to AN-10 fitting for the Acusump.

The only reason for change is that I want all black pipes inside the engine bay and this is the last piece to change.

Not sure if I will get into trouble with this but do not have a clue as to what to charge so would like to open it to offers on here. If this is not aloud then I might go down the ebay route????

I still cannot work out how to put the pictures in the add but they are in my Photos.

scootz - 9/2/12 at 04:30 PM

spiderman - 9/2/12 at 04:44 PM

£15? + P&P
U2U sent.

steve m - 9/2/12 at 05:29 PM

I would of painted al the pipework, personly !

GavMax - 9/2/12 at 06:22 PM

U2U sent

Dopdog - 9/2/12 at 08:23 PM

Thanks for the replys but have taken the ebay route and will see how it goes.

westy turbo - 20/2/12 at 08:53 AM

Still there?

Dopdog - 25/2/12 at 05:52 AM

sorry sold