Board logo

so sorry ,so sorry
madflow - 8/10/11 at 12:06 AM

Well i tried to post some pics at the time --didnt get through --i suppose you are ALL right --it should be powered by something more suitable , and then clad with a few panels maybe some more framework ,smaller wheels a duller colour and add an extra wheel onto the back---oh no i have just created a 4 wheeled honda goldwing which would most proberly sell very well--by the reading of it. OFF to my shed now--weld the other rear side back on and turn the zetec back north /south--then paint the car in some suitable colour -green maybe ...

pekwah1 - 8/10/11 at 12:28 AM

erm....................what?!!

LBMEFM - 8/10/11 at 03:31 AM

Confused.com, welcome anyway to the site "Madflow" I am sure you know what you mean

Ben_Copeland - 8/10/11 at 05:36 AM

Matches his other 2 posts of randomness

Hector.Brocklebank - 8/10/11 at 06:21 AM

Hi

He is kicking back at the establishment with a tongue in cheek post, after being berated by all an sundry for "voicing" a like to some odd styled reversed trike like thing.

And well done to him, if that's what floats his boat who am I (or anyone else for that matter) to say his likes are bad, live and let live.

If that's what you like then do it, and stuff two fingers in the air to any other ahole who thinks otherwise, your an individual not a sheep................

And to his detractors shame on you, many seem to forget that the whole ethos of locost builders is mainly based upon one thing *INDIVIDUALISM* the guy chose to place a post on here about his individual style/taste & likes & the usual suspects went into a feeding frenzy.

Kindest Regards

Hector

[Edited on 8/10/2011 by Hector.Brocklebank]

steve m - 8/10/11 at 07:14 AM

As Ben said,

I havnt understood any of the other posts either

Maybe english, is not his first language ?

[Edited on 8/10/11 by steve m]

ReMan - 8/10/11 at 07:38 AM

Red

adithorp - 8/10/11 at 07:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Hector.Brocklebank
Hi

He is kicking back at the establishment with a tongue in cheek post, after being berated by all an sundry for "voicing" a like to some odd styled reversed trike like thing....

Kindest Regards

Hector

[Edited on 8/10/2011 by Hector.Brocklebank]

Is he? What reverse trike?...

Not meaning to "berate" anyone but, a clue in the title or the main body of text as to what the thread is about is usefull. Without, it does apear to be jibberish... or are we supposed to be mind readers?

designer - 8/10/11 at 07:58 AM

More gibberish!

Write English for a change.

quote:

He is kicking back at the establishment with a tongue in cheek post, after being berated by all an sundry for "voicing" a like to some odd styled reversed trike like thing.

That's what forums are for. If you don't like a thing then say so; don't take it personally!!

mad-butcher - 8/10/11 at 08:51 AM

I'm in total agreement with "madflow" but then again I'm suffering from sleep deprivation and an over abundance of certain substances caused by a few days in amsterdam celebrating the birth of my grandson,

tony

Daddylonglegs - 8/10/11 at 08:57 AM

foskid - 8/10/11 at 09:23 AM

I can just imagine madflow now, sat behind his keyboard, Grinning like the demented, fist in the air suddenly snatched down and whispering to himself "yes got em"

mrwibble - 8/10/11 at 09:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by foskid
I can just imagine madflow now, sat behind his keyboard, Grinning like the demented, fist in the air suddenly snatched down and whispering to himself "yes got em"

i can imagine him, wibbling to himself, dribbling and hooting like a baboon, occasional snatches of part imagined conversations erupting from his constantly churning mouth, his eyes glazed and excited at the same time, occasionally pausing his gibberings to cover himself in another layer of marmite and poor cola over his head...

but then that sort of thing i find rather endearing...

DixieTheKid - 8/10/11 at 09:45 AM

I think you need some help! Get your mum or dad to type the posts for you, could be an idea?

Mr G - 8/10/11 at 09:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mad-butcher
then again I'm suffering from sleep deprivation and an over abundance of certain substances caused by a few days in amsterdam celebrating the birth of my grandson,

tony

Too much chocolate sponge cake eh, thats the problem over there, too many cafes to indulge in

MikeRJ - 8/10/11 at 10:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Hector.Brocklebank
Hi

I couldn't find that thread, though I searched. I suspect you maybe getting confused with the thread where four people said they didn't like the trike, and a couple thought it was ok?

The only "berating" that has occurred in the threads the OP has started has been caused by the confusing style of his posts rather than his choice of cars. I just hope he is getting near the end of his economy sized pack of hyphens.

deezee - 8/10/11 at 10:58 AM

The guy neither likes Locost cars, or this community, but keeps coming back. Well I for one have been put in my place by the ramblings of, what certainly seems to be, Captain Kirk and his weird long pauses between sentences. Seriously, re-read his posts imagining it spoken by William Shatner. Its hilarious.

owelly - 8/10/11 at 05:37 PM

Mittens.

clairetoo - 8/10/11 at 06:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by owelly
Mittens.