Board logo

Premier wiring systems
westf27 - 3/10/17 at 04:35 PM

Has anyone got a wiring diagram they can mail me for premier loom using sierra stalks.
Thanks in advance
Steve

Richardandrews76@icloud.com

ste - 3/10/17 at 05:29 PM

sales@premierwiring.co.uk

would be your best bet to make sure you get the right one

Ben_Copeland - 3/10/17 at 07:41 PM

They never used to give them out, just a description of where each colour wire went.

I have that, but can help till the weekend

Schrodinger - 3/10/17 at 08:08 PM

Sorry to hijack this thread, I have a Premier loom and need connector for the instruments(it's orange on my loom)
can anybody suggest where I can get one, I have contacted Premier but they are now in Spain and are in the process of moving house and unit, so can't help.

knight19770 - 4/10/17 at 06:36 AM

Hi, If you u2u me, and give me your email. I will scan and sent through the wiring manual tomorrow.

Mike

knight19770 - 5/10/17 at 07:47 AM

Hi, That is a copy send across to you.

Cheers Mike

tims31 - 5/10/17 at 10:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger
Sorry to hijack this thread, I have a Premier loom and need connector for the instruments(it's orange on my loom)
can anybody suggest where I can get one, I have contacted Premier but they are now in Spain and are in the process of moving house and unit, so can't help.

I believe his daughter Joyce is now running the business and can be contacted via ebay here Premier Wiring

rusty nuts - 5/10/17 at 04:33 PM

Just be aware that the Sierra used at least two if not more types of switches that are wired up differently, do a search on here after checking the part number of the switches you are using. Some are switched live , others switched earthes

westf27 - 5/10/17 at 04:41 PM

Thanks for all the replies and others of help,hopefully be able to sort it.
Finished my seven back in 2006. Sold it in 2010.
Currently sorting a Sylva Stylus