Board logo

Any brickies?
ChrisW - 27/7/17 at 10:48 PM

Any bricklayers on here from Bucks? Fancy a little cash job? Should only take a morning I am told (approx 250 bricks to lay, I'll do the labouring)

Chris

loggyboy - 27/7/17 at 11:42 PM

Sorry chap, i think the site name has misled you, there are no low cost builders here.

Mr Whippy - 28/7/17 at 06:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
Sorry chap, i think the site name has misled you, there are no low cost builders here.

slingshot2000 - 28/7/17 at 06:07 AM

quote:

Brilliant

mookaloid - 28/7/17 at 08:34 AM

quote:

Now that's funny

SPYDER - 28/7/17 at 08:44 AM

Give O'Reilly a ring. He's a bit far from Bucks but he is cheap!

nick205 - 28/7/17 at 11:30 AM

We've just had some building work done, including bricklaying and plastering. The builder made both look easy, but I think it would take me some time to learn either.

There must be some builders on here!

slingshot2000 - 28/7/17 at 05:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
We've just had some building work done, including bricklaying and plastering. The builder made both look easy, but I think it would take me some time to learn either.

There must be some builders on here!

There are dozens of builders on here, but they are mostly building Lotus Seven Inspired Sports Cars.

SteveWalker - 28/7/17 at 08:09 PM

Just make sure you don't get Murphy - Murphy and the bricks - Youtube

ChrisW - 31/7/17 at 08:22 AM

quote:

Damn, knew I was going wrong somewhere!

Whilst we are on that subject, the number of emails I get (usually at least one a week) asking to write a sponsored post (ie advert that looks like a genuine post) on some subject related to house building always makes me laugh. Clearly these people don't even bother to look at the site before writing.

Chris

nick205 - 31/7/17 at 04:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
quote:

Damn, knew I was going wrong somewhere!

Whilst we are on that subject, the number of emails I get (usually at least one a week) asking to write a sponsored post (ie advert that looks like a genuine post) on some subject related to house building always makes me laugh. Clearly these people don't even bother to look at the site before writing.

Chris

You truly must have some patience to operate this site!