Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Reverse trikes on the market
The Venom Project

posted on 6/5/11 at 02:02 PM Reply With Quote
Campagna T-Rex

I have been out in this trike, I can tell you that apart from the only other reverse Trike I have been out in (MEV TR1Ke) there is nothing to touch the power and handling of the T-Rex, but I guess this is why you are paying $60K for it, it defo turns heads, as does the much more affordable TR1KE by MEV, of which I have finally placed my order for. The Campagna Trike is powerded by the Kawasaki ZZR1400 engine, its an utter beast on acceleration and handling, the monster 335 rear tyre looks after any issues with handling. The MEV TR1KE is a fantastic fun bit of kit and for the price its a steal. Once you sort a suitable R1 donor, you can literally get one on the road between £6000 - £8000 and for that you have a vehicle that is radical and gives a 0-70MPH in around 4 secs.

I wasn't sure about the TR1KE at first, until I took a spin in it last August, then it was the only thing I wanted

I hope to have mine built this year and registered for all the kit car events next year.

It's not that i'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.....

sat351

posted on 4/7/11 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote
these are one of the cheapest out there,,,,,
www.eco-exo.com

[Edited on 4/7/11 by sat351]

T66

posted on 4/7/11 at 06:40 PM Reply With Quote
They all look dangerous to me....

[Edited on 4/7/11 by T66]

Mr G

posted on 4/7/11 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sat351
these are one of the cheapest out there,,,,,
www.eco-exo.com

I can see why, thats parts from a raleigh burner on the front end isn't it?

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a
car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes
and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Kwik

posted on 4/7/11 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote

the indycycle is the best looking in my opinion, you build it from plans, looks cheap and simple too.

my biggest problem with cars or trikes putting wings on the front is that they’re too high, because of speed bumps, and in my opinion you can very easily ruin the look of them.

this doesnt have any so i think it looks a lot nicer...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mark Allanson

posted on 4/7/11 at 07:34 PM Reply With Quote
I love this

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

blue2cv

posted on 4/7/11 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
Blackjack Zero or Avion
madflow

posted on 6/10/11 at 05:42 PM Reply With Quote
reverse trikes(not perverse it seems)

new to this --wanted to build a seven style but with a differant body --but thats another time --didnt think there would be this on the site ---excellant --i was looking at something like these awhile back and never really liked the one wheel up front--promiced her i would never build another car--never said anything about a trike though!--will be scouring the sites now and off down to the bike breakers.---cheers
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.