Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: YB Cosworth Engine Componants Clear Out and other
DixieTheKid

posted on 10/1/12 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
FS: YB Cosworth Engine Componants Clear Out and other

Hi chaps,

Before i put this little lot on passion ford and ebay i thought it would be good to offer this little lot to you guys first as you all have helped me out:

2wd YB Cosworth Crank STD but needs regrind to 0.25mm on the bigend (I can have this done professionally for £50) - £175 unground / £225 reground
205 (2222) YBB bare block c/w caps/journals STD Bore a little ware - £150
205 (2222) YBB bare block c/w caps/journals (STD Bore i think) VERY little ware but slight damage to wear the PAS bracket bolts on (will picture) - £open to offers
2wd Alloy Sump - £100
2wd Plunum & Throttle body - £100
4x4 Throttle Body - £15
2wd Bare Head measuring approx 138.2mm-no caps/journals - £200 (first refusal to Mcerd)

Set of 4 rods (one will need repair-spun shell or can have re-homed and then set rebalanced) - as are £50 (or rods & pistons £125)
Set of 4 Std Mahle Piston in very good condition rings are good too although you should really change them - £100 (or rods & pistons £125)

Jack shaft Pulley & Shaft - £25
Breather kidny - £5
Dipstick guide & bracket - £5

Also coming up for sale i will have a running 2.0l 205 block pinto removed for a P100 showing 149k, 5 speed type9 in lovely condition, used genuine P100/saphire/sierra mk2 front doors rot free, used genuine P100/sierra m2 front wings rot free, P100/2wd cosworth bonnet rott free & grille, P100 atlas axle & leaf springs and a P100 tub which will need work or good for the panels.

All prices are based on collection from Southampton, can post or send via carrier-contact me for pricing. Post you U2U if of interest. Pics to follow tomorrow,.

Many thanks Chris

COS IT'S Worth IT

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

perksy

posted on 14/1/12 at 10:21 AM Reply With Quote
U2U Sent

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.