Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: iPhone 4S 16GB vgc
ChrisW

posted on 16/9/12 at 04:09 PM Reply With Quote
iPhone 4S 16GB vgc

My iPhone 4S. 16GB model in black. Was replaced under warranty by Apple about 3 months ago and kept in a case ever since, so as you can imagine it's in excellent condition.

It does have a couple of little marks on it as you would expect from daily use, hence why I say excellent condition rather than mint but you do have to look hard to see them. I'm just being honest here so there can be no confusion later, I'm sure anyone who buys it won't be disappointed.

Comes with the original box also in almost perfect condition. Inside are the original accessories (charger, lead and headphones) which have never been used and still in their original packaging. I don't think they've ever been take out of the box. This is my third iPhone so I've just carried on using my original accessories hence why these bits are as new.

Also included is a Sena faux-leather 'ulta slim' pouch which cost £25. http://store.apple.com/uk/product/H2332ZM/A/sena-ultraslim-pouch-for-iphone-4

The phone was bought outright (ie off contract) from the Apple store in White City and the original receipt is in the box. All the paperwork for the warranty replacement is also included which shows the serial numbers that match up with the box and phone. Due to being bought off contract it's never been locked to any network.

Selling because I'm a sucker for Apple's marketing and want to buy the new iPhone 5 on Friday.

Looking for £350. Will post at cost price or you can collect of course.

Chris

My gaff my rules

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 18/9/12 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone??

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Wheels244

posted on 18/9/12 at 04:14 PM Reply With Quote
No one was interested in mine either Chris.
P ?

posted on 18/9/12 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
what with the iphone 5 out this week and current ebay prices
maskell01

posted on 18/9/12 at 06:02 PM Reply With Quote
How about £4.83 and a packet of those scampi flavored crisps that you only seem to see in pubs?

mad-butcher

posted on 18/9/12 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
The problem is new 4S with 3 will cost you £29 then 12 month contract at £34 a month on the one plan, which includes all you can eat data and tethering, so I think people can't really see point in paying £350 ish for a phone then network charges. I spent a fair amount of time scuba diving in Egypt and normally take a few phones with me, disapointingly I was only offered £100 for an unlocked 3GS and £200 for my 4S

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.