Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 1 month old Dell Venue 8" Windows 8.1 Pro Tablet
The Venom Project

posted on 29/5/14 at 08:14 AM Reply With Quote
1 month old Dell Venue 8" Windows 8.1 Pro Tablet

Selling my 1 month old Dell Venue 8" Windows 8.1 Professional tablet I bought this via my work, for initially using on the plane to watch movies on. However I need to sell it due to needing to replace my car for one reason or another.

I paid £340 for it, as just the tablet, I will include a fully licensed installed version of the full Office 2013 Professional, which would normally cost you over £200 for all 10 modules.

I am just looking for the cost price of the tablet at £340, it is a 64GB tablet, and has a Micro SD slot to take a further 64GB card and it is also a 3G tablet allowing you to put a sim in. It charges via micro USB and allows you to also transfer files via USB pen to and from the tablet and I will include the Micro USB to standard USB lead for you to do this. (Unlike an iPad), I found it to be an exceptional bit of kit, having owned a 64GB iPad 4 last year, this is a substantial improvement in every aspect. Because it uses Windows 8.1 Professional and not just Windows 8, it allows you to install any .exe file, you have an option to install things from the Microsoft store, but you are not bound to only doing this as on the cheaper version of the Windows 8 tablets.

This is basically a laptop device but as a tablet. An easy 9 hours from the battery allowed me to watch films on my 9hr flight from the UK to Florida two weeks ago.

It has VLC media player installed so allows you to watch any format of film on it.

It will include several latest blockbuster titles on the inbuilt memory card. For an extra £20 I will chuck in the 64GB Micro SD card I bought for it, and it includes a folding cover as well as all the original stuff like the box and charger and proof of purchase. It has just over 10 months warranty left on it with Dell.

It's not that i'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.....

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.