Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: VW Tiguan
austin man

posted on 30/9/14 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
VW Tiguan

Looking for a 4x4 and the Tiguan has popped into the equation, any feedback on them as a towing vehicle, (2 berth van , Car trailer) and have space for 2 springers in the boot

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

doddy

posted on 30/9/14 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
i have one have not towed with it but i went from a golf to it and found the boot small compared to the golf ive had it two years its been good

[Edited on 30/9/14 by doddy]

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/4x4wheels

nick205

posted on 30/9/14 at 08:45 PM Reply With Quote
No experience of the Tiguan whatsoever, but I'm guessing its the Audi Q3/Skoda Yeti/VW Tiguan are all the same vehicle?

They Yeti's got to be better value and IMHO better looking than the other two.

Alfa145

posted on 1/10/14 at 11:38 AM Reply With Quote
We looked at the Tiguan for towing a caravan. But ended up with an 2011 A4 Quattro with the 3.0 V6 diesel. But they are available with smaller engines. We have one dog and theres plenty of room in the boot, plus were looking for a 2nd dog. So we think there's enough room for 2 springer sized dogs in it.
anthony1

posted on 1/10/14 at 03:14 PM Reply With Quote
Had a 1.4 petrol version for a short while.....towed our Eriba puck with it , obviously the size of the caravan did not pose any problems , I read so many horror stories about the petrol engine/reliability etc. could not live with that so sold it........If I were tempted again I would go for the diesel.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.