Board logo

Darren George
ZEN - 22/6/09 at 12:12 PM

Have made an order from GTS Tuning of about 800GBP and still have not received it after 4 months of waiting.
How dose he (Darren George) look like? I'm coming to England on holly days soon and am going to pay him a visit if he continuous not responding to my e-mails.

Is he on facebook? http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/s.php?ref=search&sid=8d2b20c107797da79f4a412af0bdfc36&init=q&q=Darren%20George& ;n=-1&o=4&k=100000020&sf=t

[Edited on 22/6/09 by ZEN]

cd.thomson - 22/6/09 at 12:15 PM

lol

blakep82 - 22/6/09 at 12:16 PM

Steve G - 22/6/09 at 12:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
lol

You meant the top search of course there - not the fact that another forum member has had useless service from GTS

this linky - errrm i dont think thats him

ZEN - 22/6/09 at 12:19 PM

BTW, 800GBP is my 2 months pay from working like a welder in a shipyard

blakep82 - 22/6/09 at 12:21 PM

i know mate, its not cool...

craig, face book says i have to log in to see what you were laughing at

stuart_g - 22/6/09 at 12:22 PM

Oh no not again

cd.thomson - 22/6/09 at 12:23 PM

I was more thinking:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8040178.stm

tegwin - 22/6/09 at 12:27 PM

I can feel your pain, seriously, its understandable that you are angry..

But this is not going to help you!

Why dont you get some legal advice and re-claim the money, or take him to the small claims court...

Complaining in public does no one any favours..

I have/am not a customer of GTS!

Steve G - 22/6/09 at 12:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tegwin

Why dont you get some legal advice and re-claim the money, or take him to the small claims court...

Not so simple when Zen is in Croatia. Hopefully FlakMonkey or Eddie99 can take this up with Darren on your behalf Zen - try dropping them a U2U to see if they can help.

Mr Whippy - 22/6/09 at 12:32 PM

U2U flak monkey

He has a special emergency hot line to Darren and seem to be able to sort problems out

we may have to make him a Saint

Saint Flak Monkey, got a bit of a ring to it

ZEN - 22/6/09 at 12:35 PM

quote:

Not so simple when Zen is in Croatia. Hopefully FlakMonkey or Eddie99 can take this up with Darren on your behalf Zen - try dropping them a U2U to see if they can help.

How come FlakMonkey and Eddie99 can get in contact with Darren and I and a buddy of mine that spent 1600GBP (also not received the items) can't??

Mr Whippy - 22/6/09 at 12:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN
quote:

How come FlakMonkey and Eddie99 can get in contact with Darren and I and a buddy of mine that spent 1600GBP (also not received the items) can't??

I think they have decided to help out folk and sorted out communications. Apparently they have been very successful in doing so, definitely worth getting in touch with them first.

Steve G - 22/6/09 at 12:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN
quote:

From what i've read, you arent alone in that one. As mentioned - i think there's a secret red hotline (or Darren has caller ID on his phone and doesnt take the calls he doesnt want to take).

t16turbotone - 22/6/09 at 12:45 PM

yeah i had similar problem with darren geogre, in the end i had to drive 140 miles to find out where my bits were and why he was ignoring me, when i arrived at his workshop all becomes clear....what a total poo hole.....anyway after a little chat (hes a proper pussy) i came away with 99% of my stuff....GO AND SEE HIM dont let him get away with it......maybe i should start a balif service?? good luck

eddie99 - 22/6/09 at 12:48 PM

U2U sent

UncleFista - 22/6/09 at 12:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tegwin
I can feel your pain, seriously, its understandable that you are angry..

But this is not going to help you!

I have/am not a customer of GTS!

I strongly disagree, small claims proceedings can only be started if you have a UK address for the paperwork to go to.

Face to face seems to be the only way to communicate with him, he can't vet visitors like he seems to do his calls.

I reckon if everyone Darren has received money from without actually handing out the bits went and visited him, his service could only get better.

zoom - 22/6/09 at 01:28 PM

Just back with the popcorn, don't stop now!

fesycresy - 22/6/09 at 02:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zoom
Just back with the popcorn, don't stop now!

Darren George has been responsible for more pop corn sales than Vue, UGC and Cineworld combined

scotlad - 22/6/09 at 03:05 PM

I so wish Darren could get it all sorted so everybody could get money back/ their parts and the forum could move on from these continual posts

jeffw - 22/6/09 at 03:13 PM

I'm sure that all the people who are owed money and/or parts would agree with you.

richardh - 22/6/09 at 03:20 PM

take a couple of mates around with a baseball bat.

I've broken bones for being owed less

Steve G - 22/6/09 at 03:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by richardh

He's kidding.........honest m'lud

flak monkey - 22/6/09 at 03:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by richardh

How very pleasent of you and how big you must feel. I usually find asking nicely resolves most issues.

Zen,

Ed is trying to help resolve this issue now, hopefully it will get sorted soon.

Sorry to hear of your problems

ZEN - 22/6/09 at 04:01 PM

@flak monkey

I would rather liked that Darren contacted me directly when I asked him politely via e-mail.

flak monkey - 22/6/09 at 04:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN
@flak monkey

I would rather liked that Darren contacted me directly when I asked him politely via e-mail.

If you dont want any help then you wont get any, thats fine by me.

ZEN - 22/6/09 at 04:22 PM

That's not what I meant. Ed contacted me via U2U, and sad he talked to Darren about my order issues.
I'm just pissed off that someone else is doing a job I already payed.
Anyway Ed if you manage to sort out things with Darren I hope some day I can buy him a pint in a good pub.

[Edited on 22/6/09 by ZEN]

Jon Ison - 22/6/09 at 04:47 PM

Flak, to be fair to Zen I don't read it as he doesnt want help, just he would have preferred not to have needed it, the written word does not always translate very well.

I think if you nip back and re read what he wrote you may come to the same conclusion, I will publicly state here now yours and Eds efforts are to be commended btw, its not a dig at either of you, just an outsiders view looking in.

graememk - 22/6/09 at 05:03 PM

here here.

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison
Flak, to be fair to Zen I don't read it as he doesnt want help, just he would have preferred not to have needed it, the written word does not always translate very well.

I think if you nip back and re read what he wrote you may come to the same conclusion, I will publicly state here now yours and Eds efforts are to be commended btw, its not a dig at either of you, just an outsiders view looking in.

RoadkillUK - 22/6/09 at 05:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
quote:
Originally posted by ZEN
@flak monkey

If you dont want any help then you wont get any, thats fine by me.

I think he wanted to talk to the Organ Grinder, not the Flak-Monkey

Steve G - 22/6/09 at 05:16 PM

And another here here from me. I think you might have just jumped down his throat for nothing there i'm afraid Flak. Its coming up time and again that you and Eddie are sorting issues that should never get to this stage. Zen has clearly been trying to deal politely with Darren and its blatantly obvious that the issue is totally with Darren and his lack of communication. If i'd potentially lost 2 months wages, i'd be at my wits end too and be looking for blood - but now Eddie is helping him and Zen simply stated quite rightly it should simply not have to come to this.

It does seem you too are becoming increasingly fed up of all these threads. Unfortunately it seems they will continue for as long as GTS provide pi$$ poor customer service so i just dont think you can win really - both you and Eddie are doing a great job obviously and i'm sure its hugely appreciated so try not to take GTS criticism personally - its just not worth it.

quote:
Originally posted by graememk
here here.

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison

[Edited on 22/6/09 by Steve G]

flak monkey - 22/6/09 at 05:31 PM

Aye, apologies Zen, I did take it in the wrong way. My tempers getting rather short these days for some reason.

I hope that Ed can help you resolve the problem quickly. If it is any consolation most of the issues do get resolved, but they do take time to sort, especially if it is an old problem.

I mailed Darren about another issue today and had a reply within 30mins, thought I know thats of no consolation either.

Unfortunately these issues keep coming out of the woodwork, if people do have any outstanding problems then please U2U me or Ed and we will try to get communications going again. There is nothing more we can do or offer I dont think, personally my involvement stops once GTS and the customer are talking again, any further updates to the situation are totally up to Darren or the customer concerned. I can also not promise to get anything reolved, but I will try my best.

Sometimes I dont know why I do it especially with the few people who still think its funny to make a jibe every time a GTS thread is started. This is what annoys me more than anything else (and if you read back through the thread you might see why once I had reached the bottom i wasnt particularly impressed).

David

Steve G - 22/6/09 at 05:38 PM

Good on ya Flak. Would it not be worth a sticky at the top of the GTS forum to ask that any requests for help just go direct to you and Eddie99 rather than a new public thread?? Obviously loads on this forum know there are delivery problems already - but not everyone. Only downside is people may be put off ordering........ but thats Darren's own fault IMHO

JoelP - 22/6/09 at 07:23 PM

the problem with GTS seems to be cash. If everyone sued him he would simply go bankrupt and no one would get anything. Its just to be hoped that the business is now profitable, else he will never get on top of past orders.

02GF74 - 22/6/09 at 07:47 PM

quote:
Sometimes I don't know why I do it especially with the few people who still think its funny to make a jibe every time a GTS thread is started. This is what annoys me more than anything else (and if you read back through the thread you might see why once I had reached the bottom i wasn't particularly impressed).

So why do you do it?
More importantly why do you or anyone else have to do it?

Time and time again we hear the same story - paid for parts that are not delivered resulting in chasing after parts or money.

Do we hear this about Burton power? MK? Newark engines? Yorkshire engines?
Rally Design?

Funny how it is always this one company.

Not mean to have a go at you but if anyone runs a business, then they supply the goods on payment or stop trading.

Too many people it seems have bad after taste afer dealing with this company so the jibes will never go away.

Fair play to you if you are willing to spend your time sroting out these problems that in my humblest of opinions should not have arisen in the first place

Are we on page 4 yet?

eddie99 - 22/6/09 at 08:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74

So why do you do it?
More importantly why do you or anyone else have to do it?

We dont HAVE to do it, we do it to try and help others out.

cd.thomson - 22/6/09 at 09:46 PM

im glad these issues are being resolved. I also think people should hear about these things rather them be discussed behind closed doors as would be the case with any trader, rogue or otherwise.

As consumers we tell promotional stories when we receive good service and products and we should be able to tell cautionary tales when the opposite is true.

DM - 23/6/09 at 09:46 AM

Same old same old.... whilst entirely sympathising with Zen I’m as bored with hearing “GTS ripped me off” as I’m bored with waiting for him to deliver my Wilwood kit.

Hopefully Eddie and FM’s ability to actually get hold of Darren (he still ignores me) might progress this particular complaint; but we’re long past the point where trading standards should have stopped GTS from trading. Quite shocking how he can continue regardless.

Eddie & Flak Monkey, please keep up your efforts, they are appreciated
Zen, Good luck.

eddie99 - 23/6/09 at 07:29 PM

Zen - He either has or is going to email you, if he doesnt, i will chase him up again. Something todo with him not being able to supply the shocks due to supplier problem but everything else is ready to ship i believe.

Dan - I will u2u you, i have a bit of progress i guess :p

Thanks

Ed

RoadkillUK - 23/6/09 at 10:36 PM

Eddie, I really don't want to 'sh*t stir' but purely out of interest, why can't Darren email Zen or Dan directly or phone Them? Or didn't he give reasons?

eddie99 - 23/6/09 at 10:51 PM

Firstly he is going to/has emailed zen and I just beat him too it
Secondly with Dan, it was a private Convo with darren I had that I briefly asked darren about dan's brake kit

ZEN - 26/6/09 at 05:13 PM

Still no word from Darren...

BKLOCO - 1/7/09 at 06:23 AM

With the greatest of respect.
You have checked the obvious?
Your junk e-mail filter?

ZEN - 1/7/09 at 10:09 AM

As a mater of fact I did.

p.s. I must correct myself. I didn't spent 800GBP but 700GBP on parts and shipping from GTS.

ZEN - 1/7/09 at 12:48 PM

Tried to email him:

- darren@gtstuning.co.uk : no response

- gtstuning@gmail.com : no response

Tried to phone him:

- 0 (44) 1795 590295 : a lady answers the pone stating that this is a home number, and admits people are calling all the time to get to GTS

- 0 (44) 1795 590114 - does not ring at all

- 07859005985: "number you called is not recognized..."

- gtstuning @ skype - not online

[Edited on 1/7/09 by ZEN]

Steve G - 1/7/09 at 01:08 PM

Sorry to hear about your ongoing troubles Zen. Its about time someone took this conman to court, and involved UK Trading Standards. Dont care how great some people think GTS are - clearly now not even involvement of a couple of the forum members is working to get this solved. If i was closer Zen, i'd go around to GTS's site and get this resolved for you myself and it wouldnt be pleasant for Mr George.

GTS should be prevented from trading IMHO

flak monkey - 1/7/09 at 01:10 PM

Eds been sorting this one, so dont know what's going on. Everyone I know of has been sorted now, but I dont know what the issue with Zen is.

Zen, try this mobile number:

07838 834466

Cheers,
David

jeffw - 1/7/09 at 01:29 PM

Pretty sure DM hasn't seen his Wilwood kit

DM - 1/7/09 at 05:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jeffw
Pretty sure DM hasn't seen his Wilwood kit

nope, but I thought I saw I flying pig the other day...

never know, might get it one day

ZEN - 3/7/09 at 09:39 AM

quote:
Eds been sorting this one, so dont know what's going on. Everyone I know of has been sorted now, but I dont know what the issue with Zen is.

Zen, try this mobile number:

07838 834466

Cheers,
David

No answer. Left a voice message on his inbox and sent SMS. Waiting...

ZEN - 3/7/09 at 02:16 PM

I'm afraid that Darren is not going to cooperate. It's going to be a few months to my holly days in UK so I'm firstly going to contact The Embassy of the Republic of Croatia and the Embassy of Great Britain in Croatia.

ZEN - 3/7/09 at 03:25 PM

Darren finally responded to my SMS: "I'm going to get what I can out next week and refound balance".
Lets wait and see.

RoadkillUK - 5/7/09 at 04:25 PM

Good luck Zen.

oudakontrol - 11/7/09 at 03:28 AM

Thanks to Eddie and Flakmonkey for their input in trying to resolve some of many issues that Darren George has but it seems as though Darren is full of promises and as always provides nothing.
Following is the last email I received from him three weeks ago. Several polite emails from myself relating to the order that was suppose to be sent as stated below have been sent, several attempts to try and contact Darren but unfortunately no response.
Is it to much to ask for as I did order the parts two years ago ??

ZEN you have and your friends have U2

Hi Tony,

Looks like the only thing on that list that i don't have is the brake pipe flaring tool, i've sent an enquiry to the suppliers to order some or get an idea on lead time. They should come back to me today, and if they have them in stock i'll have them on Wednesday, I should then be in a position to get everything out by the end of the week.

Kind regards,
Darren ( THREE WEEKS AGO !! )

[Edited on 11/7/09 by oudakontrol]

ZEN - 28/7/09 at 01:18 PM

This is the e-mail i have sent to Darren on Jul 27, 2009:

quote:

On this day half a year back I have ordered parts from you in the amount of 700GBP (including shiping) and still have not received it. The 700GBP is almost 2 months of my salary working as a welder in a shipyard. I have erned it working BLODY HARD. My patience is lower every day and soon it will run out completly. I urge you to sort the problem in the VERY NEAR FUTURE. I wont what I have payd for or get me my money back! If the problem isn't sorted soon I'll book a flyght and come to pay a visit to GTS Tuning and I'm shure I wont be going home without what is mine. I hope that is not going to happend as I'm not shure how I'm going to react when I get there....

And this is his reply:

quote:

The parts are nearly ready to send. Please do not threaten me. If you wish to pay me a visit please understand the following~:- On my very small industrial estate are the following people:-

Ex-Professional Super Middle Weight Boxer
Ex- Army Fitness Trainer Ex-Armed Robber
Guy who carries shotguns around in his car for hunting purposes 2 other people with prison time served criminal records
I can assure you of how they will react if you come to cause trouble.

cd.thomson - 28/7/09 at 01:23 PM

LOL

i heard there was a ninja there too

where is this industrial estate? Mordor?!

dont work near an armed robber!

RoadkillUK - 28/7/09 at 01:26 PM

My dad is bigger than yours !!

What a nob, just get the bloke his parts and send them to him, if not how about an occasional email letting him know the status of his order and the reasons for the delays.

You could always go to his house, sneak over the railway lines at the back !!

[Edited on 28/7/09 by RoadkillUK]

ZEN - 28/7/09 at 01:28 PM

I have sent him several emails and SMS before this one asking about the status of my order and didn't get any reply...

RoadkillUK - 28/7/09 at 01:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN
I have sent him several emails and SMS before this one asking about the status of my order and didn't get any reply...

I was referring to Darren, he should keep you informed.

ZEN - 28/7/09 at 01:35 PM

@RoadkillUK

I understood that. Was just informing the public that I'm not a "snappy" type of person
If Darren is realy working with those guys mentioned I hope he doesn't owe them money to

grazzledazzle - 28/7/09 at 06:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN
This is the e-mail i have sent to Darren on Jul 27, 2009:

And this is his reply:

quote:

The parts are nearly ready to send. Please do not threaten me. If you wish to pay me a visit please understand the following~:- On my very small industrial estate are the following people:-

Ex-Professional Super Middle Weight Boxer
Ex- Army Fitness Trainer Ex-Armed Robber
Guy who carries shotguns around in his car for hunting purposes 2 other people with prison time served criminal records
I can assure you of how they will react if you come to cause trouble.

I think that tells you everything you need to know about this guy.

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/infoAndGuide/windingUpCompany.shtml

You might also want to contact the police about a guy carrying shotguns around in his car in kent.

[Edited on 28/7/09 by grazzledazzle]

flak monkey - 28/7/09 at 06:52 PM

Well if you send a threatening email mail to someone what exactly do you expect to get back?

I am staying out of this one anyway other than to say, Zen, keep your dealings with GTS private. Especially if you are intending to take legal action.

David

PS Carrying shotguns is perfectly legal as long as they are in a lock box in the vehicle and you hold the relevant licence.

Steve G - 28/7/09 at 07:24 PM

I'm amazed anyone still tries to defend Darren ConMan George!!! Are you serious Flak Monkey?? Zen has paid a lot of money 6 months ago and still not got his parts - just either ignored or a bunch of empty promises that are blatantly well known, and you think that Zen saying he'll be personally visiting warrants that moron saying threats like that??

Zen, drop me a U2U with some details and i'll speak to UK Trading Standards and the local police in Kent tomorrow - lets see what the cops make of threatening emails

flak monkey - 28/7/09 at 07:38 PM

I am not defending anyone. I asked a question. Zen sent a threatening email and got one back. I simply asked what he had expected to receive.

End of

cd.thomson - 28/7/09 at 07:41 PM

didnt zen send an email saying he was going to come over and wasnt going back home til he had his stuff?

doesnt sound that aggressive to me.

I tell you what, if I had spent 2 months wages for nothing I'd have sent a properly threatening message.

Because I live closer I'd have sent that email far sooner telling him I was going to come and see him - no bone braking, but to get my stuff!

[Edited on 28/7/09 by cd.thomson]

MikeR - 28/7/09 at 07:45 PM

I think the problem is with this line,

"If the problem isn't sorted soon I'll book a flyght and come to pay a visit to GTS Tuning and I'm shure I wont be going home without what is mine. I hope that is not going to happend as I'm not shure how I'm going to react when I get there"

It sort of implies to me that Darren might be on the end of a good kicking. Now i suspect some people will think he deserves it - but if that is what was meant then I think Darren's response has a degree of justification.

Steve G - 28/7/09 at 07:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
didnt zen send an email saying he was going to come over and wasnt going back home til he had his stuff?

doesnt sound that aggressive to me.

Nor to me - he said his parts or his money back......... dont see a threat there at all - unlike Darren George's email which I am quite happy to speak to Canterbury Police about on behalf of Zen tomorrow, along with Trading Standards seeing as Hungary is within the European Union and Distance Selling law applies

Here's an extract

Distance communication means include traditional means of distance of communication such as press adverts accompanied by order forms, catalogue sales, telephone. It also covers more technologically advanced means of distance communication such as teleshopping, mobile phone commerce (m-commerce), and the use of the Internet (e-commerce).

The Distance Selling Directive applies to any consumer distance contract made under the law of an EU-Member State as well as the European Economic Area (EEA). It provides a number of fundamental legal rights for consumers in order to ensure a high level of consumer protection throughout the EU. These include:

Provision of comprehensive information before the purchase;

Confirmation of that information in a durable medium (such as written confirmation);

Consumer's right to cancel the contract within a minimum of 7 working days without giving any reason and without penalty, except the cost of returning the goods (right of withdrawal);

Where the consumer has cancelled the contract, the right to a refund within 30 days of cancellation;

Delivery of the goods or performance of the service within 30 days of the day after the consumer placed his order

Protection from unsolicited selling;

Protection from fraudulent use of payment cards;

Non validity of any waiver of the rights and obligations provided for under the directive, whether instigated by the consumer or the supplier.

[Edited on 28/7/09 by Steve G]

[Edited on 28/7/09 by Steve G]

ZEN - 28/7/09 at 09:17 PM

quote:
Well if you send a threatening email mail to someone what exactly do you expect to get back?

"I want what I payed or my money back" Is not a threat! He is obviously avoiding answering my emails, SMS and telephone calls for most of the past few months.

quote:
I am staying out of this one anyway other than to say, Zen, keep your dealings with GTS private. Especially if you are intending to take legal action.

I must share this information with other people thinking of doing business (especial those oversees) with GTS as Darren is obliviously a crook! This can be proven by at least 2 more people on this board. To just the 3 of us he owes almost 4000 GBP!

quote:
David

PS Carrying shotguns is perfectly legal as long as they are in a lock box in the vehicle and you hold the relevant licence.

And don't forget the Ninja to

quote:

Zen, drop me a U2U with some details and i'll speak to UK Trading Standards and the local police in Kent tomorrow - lets see what the cops make of threatening emails

Rely appreciate your effort!
As for Darren last e-mail I would say he is just B.S.-ing. Or his "small industrial estate" is a con for a criminal organisation.

U2U sent!

[Edited on 28/7/09 by ZEN]

DM - 29/7/09 at 08:13 AM

"Jerry... Jerry... Jerry...."

lol

nice way to do business, GTS.... so very professional

Gav - 29/7/09 at 09:54 AM

This is just a joke!
Anyone still wanting to do business with this person, well i dont think this phrase has ever been more appropriate:
Caveat Emptor!

Hope you get you stuff or money back Zen.

BKLOCO - 29/7/09 at 11:04 AM

I don't post here often now and since I was building my GTS most of the people I shared information and ideas with have gone.
It strikes me that many of you have had a humour bypass.
Has it perhaps evaded your thinking that maybe Darren was trying to defuse a possible confrontation with a piece of tongue in cheek banter.
Having dealt with Darren on many occasions this certainly sounds like his sence of humour.

Brian

cd.thomson - 29/7/09 at 11:08 AM

yes it does seem unreasonable that ZEN didnt wet his pants laughing when he's £700 out of pocket.

If someone tried to start up some witty banter at this stage with me I'd find that worse than if he was being aggressively defensive!

Steve G - 29/7/09 at 11:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BKLOCO
I don't post here often now and since I was building my GTS most of the people I shared information and ideas with have gone.
Has it perhaps evaded your thinking that maybe Darren was trying to defuse a possible confrontation with a piece of tongue in cheek banter.
Having dealt with Darren on many occasions this certainly sounds like his sence of humour.

Brian

Yeah that could really be seen as funny - someone 2000 miles away and 2 months wages out of pocket getting threatened in that way - hilarious. Well personally i'll find it funny when Kent police speak to him about his threatening behaviour......... and Trading Standards act against him

If anyone else wants to discuss GTS with Trading Standards then drop me a U2U and we can look to sort this out - especially for our fellow forum members abroad. I'm just awaiting a call back at the moment from them.

JoelP - 29/7/09 at 06:29 PM

Brian! How bloody awful to see you back! (dont lose your humour though )

I think its discgraceful that the people who get properly shafted are those abroad who cannot visit in person, might have language barriers, and certainly wont be as familiar with UK proceedures such as trading standards etc.

Still, it seems he fits in well with the rest of the scum on his industrial estate.

BKLOCO - 2/8/09 at 10:25 AM

It's good to see that some things on this site never change.....
Stirrers that have had little or nothing to do with a company and only have one side of a story jumping to conclusions and threatening all sorts if sh1t.
Still makes me smile.

Micael - 5/8/09 at 10:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Steve G
quote:
Originally posted by BKLOCO

Brian

Yeah that could really be seen as funny - someone 2000 miles away and 2 months wages out of pocket getting threatened in that way - hilarious. Well personally i'll find it funny when Kent police speak to him about his threatening behaviour......... and Trading Standards act against him

If anyone else wants to discuss GTS with Trading Standards then drop me a U2U and we can look to sort this out - especially for our fellow forum members abroad. I'm just awaiting a call back at the moment from them.

He still owe me a pound sterling for a lottery ticket back in 2006.

If i get my pound back it wold be a good deal as the exchange rate i better now

I realy feel for ZEN. If GTS where a good company they sholud either send hi the parts or give him the money back. Simple as that.

If i had had a company and got threaten buy a customer i wolud contact the police. GTS shows quite cleary that they are bunch of scumbags.

I wonder how GTS manage to get people to work for them.

"We are looking for an old boxer/crook that can weld and punch customers in the face. We will provide neccerary equipment, weder, baseball bat, guns, etc"

oudakontrol - 11/8/09 at 04:27 AM

FAR OUT....

I have been away for the past three weeks and still no parts ZEN ??
I have given Darren some grace of time as he was having issues ?? with what I am not sure. He did say to me in an email my parts were ready to be delivered but now has some issues ???
Darren did say he would send the order over 1500.00 pounds I ordered two years ago but wanted a few more weeks, so I gave it to him. Now I would like my parts please Darren.
Can you please return the emails I have been sending you. I have done the right thing by you (for two FU.....G YEARS) and you know where I am up to with the courts so please give me what I have paid for.

Cheers

oudakontrol - 14/8/09 at 10:29 AM

Darren did email me and it appears he is having some issues with things that are out of his control, I think.
But he assures me that my order will be delivered shortly so thanks for the reply Darren.

Cheers

DM - 26/8/09 at 12:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by oudakontrol
he is having some issues with things that are out of his control

I hear that happens a lot.

ZEN - 8/9/09 at 07:35 PM

The time has come! As Darren is ignoring my e-mail and he doesn't answer the phone I have booked a flight from Croatia to London.
Going to be in UK for about a week and going to visit GTS Tuning.
What is the best way to get there by coach or train? I see Victoria Coach Station has a line to Kent...

ZEN - 22/9/09 at 09:25 AM

After 8 months of waiting I have received 500 GBP of the 700 GBP I have ordered from GTS Tuning. At least now I have the parts to continue my build. Hopefully I'll receive the rest of the bits soon.

[Edited on 22/9/09 by ZEN]

oudakontrol - 22/9/09 at 10:32 AM

How pi$$ poor is that. Eight months to get some ! ! of your parts.
Iv'e only waited TWO YEARS because I had "Claims link" doing the legal work for me, useless people. Now that Darren has gone into himself again and feels that replying to emails is beneath him I've organised someone in Kent to sort the matter out.

Good luck ZEN I hope the parts were worth the wait and heart ache !!
And I hope others take note of the poor customer service this fellow gives.......

phongshader - 11/11/09 at 12:46 AM

Well I don't know if this is good news to you all or not but it is to me. I received my order from GTS that I ordered in...May 2007!! Fortunately I can still use them. Thanks to eddie99 for helping out.

eddie99 - 11/11/09 at 10:03 AM

Glad to hear i helped!!!

ReMan - 11/11/09 at 10:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by phongshader
Well I don't know if this is good news to you all or not but it is to me. I received my order from GTS that I ordered in...May 2007!! Fortunately I can still use them. Thanks to eddie99 for helping out.

RIP Roy Castle

ZEN - 27/2/11 at 11:13 PM

Finlay got a reply from Darren on November 10th.

quote:

Sorry about all this, i have to admit i totally forgot all about it. I've got to have an operation in the next two to three months, but, i shall try and get these items out to you in the next few weeks. If you don't hear from me in two weeks with an update please remind me.

Normally he didn't get back to me so I contacted him again a few times but didn't get any replays.

Anyone knows if he is in the hospital?