Board logo

Bodywork for sale
jolson - 24/5/09 at 04:56 PM

I’ve got some used bodywork for sale.

The blue parts (nose, front wings, and rear wings) are from an MK, the black scuttle and dash I bought separately, and I don’t recall the parentage.

The scuttle is new, the dashboard was a prototype with a visible carbon layer, but there’s some cosmetic air bubbles and a few drops of resin on it; I’d planned on giving it a light sanding and a coat of paint.

The rest of the bodywork is in decent condition, with the obvious holes and notches and minor wear-and-tear that you’d expect to find on something that’s been fitted to a car.

The rear light were fitted to the rear wings, the front motor-cycle type indicators I got from eBay and I haven’t tried fitting them.

I’m looking for £120 for the lot. I’m not interested in packing this lot up and posting it, so collection only please. I’m down in Cornwall near Truro.

Cheers
John

its not a proper for sale post without the pictures....

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

mangogrooveworkshop - 24/5/09 at 04:58 PM

lights please the square rears how much

[Edited on 24-5-09 by mangogrooveworkshop]

mangogrooveworkshop - 24/5/09 at 05:02 PM

quote:

I’m not interested in packing this lot up and posting it, so collection only please

since you live in a out of the way place thats a tall order. Buyers can use http://www.shiply.com/

jolson - 24/5/09 at 05:28 PM

I've just been reminded that I will be driving to Bristol tomorrow (Monday) and again on Friday. I could bring the bodywork that far if someone is interested

[Edited on 2009-5-24 by jolson]

madrallysport - 24/5/09 at 05:30 PM

If are willing to package it up, i can arrange a courier to collect it and i'll take the lot of you.

u2u sent

[Edited on 24/5/09 by madrallysport]

[Edited on 24/5/09 by madrallysport]

Daddylonglegs - 24/5/09 at 05:53 PM

u2u sent