Board logo

Locost chasssis almost finished- £150 Provisionally sold
donut - 16/12/07 at 08:37 PM

Locost chassis project unfinished.**CHEAP**

Up for sale is my unfinished Locost project. Starting new job in Jan so no time/money to complete.

Chassis:
Complete except for the bar that fits under the scuttle that holds the sierra steering column. Made the hoop but needs welding on. Only other things that need welding are the threaded harness bolt holes/tubes which come supplied. Also supplied are the GTS front top and bottom wishbones including ball joints, Rear trailing arms, Sierra brake master cylinder, steering column, handbrake lever/cable and pedals.
There is a new ally floor fitted plus panel behind where the seats go. Also supplied is the ally to make the remainder of the sides and rear panel.
Chassis is set up to take a Ford Xflow engine but these mounts can be removed easily for your choice of car or bike engine. Chassis is painted black.

Bodywork:
Supplied are the scuttle [has holes for de mister and windscreen wipers], Bonnet, nosecone and front/back arches. Rear arches have lights. All need a good wash and polish.

Chassis and all parts will need to be taken away on a trailer for obvious reasons.

Chassis in Warlingham, 5 mins from J6 M25

£150

[Edited on 16/12/07 by donut]

[Edited on 16/12/07 by donut]

CRAIGR - 16/12/07 at 08:59 PM

you have email .

joneh - 16/12/07 at 08:59 PM

You have a u2u!

donut - 16/12/07 at 09:18 PM

Provisionally sold

bob - 16/12/07 at 09:31 PM

45 minutes yet another record andy

donut - 16/12/07 at 10:14 PM

glad i don't disappoint!

blueshift - 16/12/07 at 10:27 PM

Sorry to see that Donut.. unless you made another car, you've been going even longer than me without finishing :/

nick205 - 17/12/07 at 02:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blueshift
Sorry to see that Donut.. unless you made another car, you've been going even longer than me without finishing :/

Donut's already (helped) built 2 MK Indys (and sold them).

The trouble is what he really wants is something with mahooosive V8 snuggled under the hood

ned - 17/12/07 at 03:12 PM

Nah the real problem is Donut just doesn't have a clue what he's doing most of the time

donut - 17/12/07 at 03:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ned
Nah the real problem is Donut just doesn't have a clue what he's doing most of the time
Oh how true

Nick, what do you mean 'helped build 2 MK's? bloomin cheek!!