Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: 2x Momo, 1x Racetech wheels + SPA QR Boss (no spigot)
hobbsy

posted on 27/4/20 at 12:47 PM Reply With Quote
FS: 2x Momo, 1x Racetech wheels + SPA QR Boss (no spigot)

Hi,

Having a clear out of wheels, they are all 260mm in diameter (although I've seen the Racetech listed as 270mm).

First up is an ex-Caterham Momo wheel, I don't have the SVA pad, £85 + post

Next is a Momo Model mod 26 black suede formula wheel, shown still attached to it's boss but not included, these are around £240 new https://momo-uk.co.uk/MOMO-racing-formula-MOD.26-steering-wheel-black-suede I'd like £135 + post

Then this is a brand new undrilled Racetech wheel, the leather is very dark grey (maybe even a hint of blue in it), these are ~£140 http://race.parts/Catalogue/Steering/Racetech-Steering-Wheels/Racetech-Steering-Wheel £95 + post?

Finally a used SPA QR boss - these don't wear like the cheaper versions as they are made from decent material. Note there is no spigot included, I used this for a spare wheel, couple of chips in the paint as photo'ed but you don't see this when it's fitted really. £116 https://www.spa-uk.co.uk/Product/QRB101%20Quick%20Release%20Boss%20only £55 + post?

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

J90rdn

posted on 27/4/20 at 01:09 PM Reply With Quote
Perfect timing for me, as today started looking at what wheel and QR I need for Tiger build.

I haven't done any research yet on what I have and need. I do know I have a sierra steering rack. Does your QR boss and one of the wheels fit directly onto this, or do I need something else?

hobbsy

posted on 27/4/20 at 01:17 PM Reply With Quote
Hi,

You'd need to buy a new matching SPA spigot and get it carefully welded on to the end of your Sierra column. I believe there are some bolt on options that take a Mountney style wheel (the wheels I'm selling are all 3 hole not Mountney style) but they are generally a lot bigger and heavier.

pekwah1

posted on 29/4/20 at 08:13 AM Reply With Quote
Hi, interested in the Caterham momo wheel, u2u sent.
J90rdn

posted on 1/5/20 at 08:22 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hobbsy
Hi,

You'd need to buy a new matching SPA spigot and get it carefully welded on to the end of your Sierra column. I believe there are some bolt on options that take a Mountney style wheel (the wheels I'm selling are all 3 hole not Mountney style) but they are generally a lot bigger and heavier.

Thanks. I've emailed SPA to see if they sell the spigot separately. I have a feeling by the time I've added that cost on it'll be close to the new price, but will let you know.

hobbsy

posted on 1/5/20 at 12:30 PM Reply With Quote
Momo Caterham wheel sold, other bits going on eBay later today as they have a £1 FVF weekend...
hobbsy

posted on 16/5/20 at 04:21 PM Reply With Quote
Just the Racetech wheel left

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.