Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: free red roof tiles. FREEEEEE
Dazza

posted on 12/12/07 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
free red roof tiles. FREEEEEE

totally unrelated to locost, except you cant get any lower cost than free...

I have a few bundles of roof tiles, red, that were left over from my porch build...

theres 80 new ones, in 5 bundles of 16... and about 30/40 lose ones. some used mostly new lose ones..

easy fit a small car boot. and a few concrete blocks if needed, abiut 6 i think.

if anyone can use them, come get them, i am GU12. near aldershot.

shame to chuck em, but will be doing just that next couple weeks if there are no takers........

remember, there
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

fuckit

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

blakep82

posted on 12/12/07 at 11:19 PM Reply With Quote
how much do you want for them?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

blakep82

posted on 12/12/07 at 11:19 PM Reply With Quote
i joke i joke!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Dazza

posted on 12/12/07 at 11:51 PM Reply With Quote
mmmmmm

tell you what, you come get em, i will give you £1, saves me loading and unloading at the tip....

so better than free now haha......

i no joke, i NO joke lol.........

[Edited on 12/12/07 by Dazza]

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

James

posted on 13/12/07 at 01:09 AM Reply With Quote
Any idea what style they are mate?

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

Dazza

posted on 14/12/07 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
this is the pic of the porch roof, so you can see them.....

this should give you an idea matey peeps......... Rescued attachment ddddddddddd.JPG
Rescued attachment ddddddddddd.JPG

fuckit

Dazza

posted on 16/12/07 at 12:28 AM Reply With Quote
oh well

to the tip they gooooooooooooooooooo

fuckit

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.