Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Electric helicopter.
tegwin

posted on 8/5/12 at 05:46 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Electric helicopter.

FS: Eflight Blade CX2 mini helicopter

Had this for some time now, have not used in a while as I have something a bit bigger.

Nice easy machine to fly indoors, or outdoors with low windage.

Comes in its origional box with training undergariage, 2 batteries, charger, all radio gear(2.4Ghz system) plus a pile of spare blades etc.

Has an upgraded blue alloy rotorhead and swashplate to give better control.

Everything is there to unpack the box and fly...

Paid about £160 for this lot last year. After £55 posted to a locostbuilder

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

jonno

posted on 10/5/12 at 06:14 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, I'm quite possibly interested.. I'm a complete novice thou !! Are the spares easy to get and what's the fly time like ?

Cheers

having fun on a budget

tegwin

posted on 10/5/12 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
Spares are really easy to get hold of, places like HERE have most of them plus loads of alloy upgrades etc.HERE

Flight time if you are hovering around the living room is around 5-10 mins.... MORE than enough time to be concentrating on flying it.. you really do have to concentrate. (there are two batteries included)

Charge time is about 40 mins with the included charger.

It can be upgraded with brushless motors and bigger batteries etc if you wanted, but for learning and playing with its pretty good as it is. The contra-rotating blades make it pretty stable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

jonno

posted on 10/5/12 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers for the reply... but after watching the videos and reading the manual (CX3) i think is going to be a bit big for my living room (approx 14x14) so will probley go for a SYMA S006 (sub £30 + smaller) at some point.

I'll probley kick myself later.. but good luck with the sale as it looks like a good price for a good bit of kit.

having fun on a budget

tegwin

posted on 10/5/12 at 09:16 PM Reply With Quote
Hi jonno.

The SYMA S006 is a toy, I am fairly sure it will get broken after a few flights. Atleast the CX2 is more of a "real" model that can be repaired. The radio system is also a "proper" one that can be used on any future purchases.

I think either would do the same amount of damage in a small space. I fly this one around my living room which is not much bigger than yours. Plus its just about big enough to fly in the garden if its not too windy.

Your call, if its a toy you want then the SYMA would be fine. If you are wanting to learn to fly electric helicopters, the CX2 would be a better choice

Just my 2 pence worth :-)

BenB

posted on 10/5/12 at 09:19 PM Reply With Quote
Love the Blades. Nice little helicopters. Quite a few down my patch have mCpXs (or whatever they're bloody called). Inverted hovering in a thing the size of a sparrow

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.