Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MX5 Brake Parts
J90rdn

posted on 16/10/18 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
MX5 Brake Parts

HI. Some of these may be relevant to anyone with an MX based kit car. I ran a Mk1 a few years ago as a pure track car, so none of these parts have seen the road (apart from the calipers).

Ferodo Racing DS2500 Mk1 1.8 rear pads. Only used for 2 or 3 trackdays. Plenty of life left. Cost new £123. I'm asking £60 collected, £65 delivered (don't have the original box).

Next a set of (front & read) Goodridge Braided hoses. £67 new. I'm asking £30 collected, £35 delivered.

Next a set of brand new EBC Yellowstuff 1.8 rear pads (DP41003R). £64 new, I'm asking £40 collected, £45 delivered.

Next a set of EBD Redstuff 1.6 front pads (DP3802C). Used for about 5 or 6 trackdays, but loads of life left. Look tatty because backing pads need stripping off. £61 new. I'm asking £25 collected, £30 delivered.

Next a set of bogg standard Mintex 1.6 front pads. Think the part number is MDB1413. Only used to transport the car around when track pads were removed, so very minimal use. New about £20. I'm asking £8 collected, £10 delivered. No original box.

Next a pair of original 1.6 front calipers. They had new seals (Bigg Red) a few years ago, and I've checked the pistons today with some air from a hand pump and they run lovely and smoothly. Obviously need a paint if a show car, but fine for a track car. Bleed nipples are running freely. Come with 1.6 carriers. £50 for the pair.

Next a pair of original 1.6 rear calipers. They had new seals (Bigg Red) a few years ago, and I've checked the pistons with the handbrake adjuster today and they run lovely and smoothly. Obviously need a paint if a show car, but fine for a track car. Bleed nipples are running freely. Come with 1.6 carriers. £50 for the pair.

Set (front & rear) of 1.8 caliper carriers, to allow larger 1.8 disks to be used with 1.6 calipers. £40 posted.

For anyone who comes to collect any of the above parts I have some rear disks (1.6 and 1.8) which I can include for free should you need them. They will have only done a few track days, so near new.

Collection from North West Leicestershire

Can post pics of anything above as required.

Thanks

[Edited on 16/10/18 by J90rdn]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.