Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For sale Mk6 Fiesta - £750 65k full MOT - Aberdeen
Mr Whippy

posted on 1/4/21 at 11:51 AM Reply With Quote
For sale Mk6 Fiesta - £750 65k full MOT - Aberdeen

Hi,

Selling my Fiesta as really I just have too many cars now. I was going to use this myself as my daily driver but instead bought the Leaf. Hence I spent way too much time and money on it compared to what I’ll ever get back, but it was fun to do so that's something. It’s got 1 years MOT, only 65k miles and good tyres. Underside is really solid and suspension and subframes are nicely painted. Other things I’ve replaced –

• New OEM clutch
• New front struts
• New front disks & pads
• New front lower wishbones
• New roll bar links
• New Rear shoes
• New complete handbrake cables
• New complete engine mounts
• New rear brake pipes & slave cylinders

Really solid car with no welding done or needed, these seemed to be quite well built by Ford anyway. Whole exhaust in good condition. Bright as hell orange matt paint (an acrylic graffiti paint). Local car with lots of previous receipts and service history. I’ve done quite a few long camping trips with the kids in it, great on fuel and very light controls. Would make a fabulous first car for someone.

Sorry collection only, postage would be too high. Cheers.

U2U me if interested. It will be going onto Gumtree today also. If you want any other picture let me know.

[Edited on 1/4/21 by Mr Whippy]

[Edited on 1/4/21 by Mr Whippy]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.