Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MNR GM2 Ex WORKS Dave Whatson. For Sale.
maurici

posted on 24/8/21 at 01:10 PM Reply With Quote
MNR GM2 Ex WORKS Dave Whatson. For Sale.

Fully rebuild car, with re-commissioned bodywork, fully sorted and ready to hit the track.

The car started its life in the RGB championship as a VORTX with Dave taking the championship. MNR soon converted the car to a GM2 and nearly won the championship in its last full season (lost it by 1 point). Then the car was sold, and stored for 3 years (only being used once a year in Aintree).

The car features a Brand new CBR1000 2010 engine with all the AB performance perks managed by power commander, plus new Rear diiff, Brake calipers, Radiators… pretty much all the running gear is 2 trackdays old including the electric reverse, paddle shift system, steering rack, Protech double adjustable with 250 150 springs, and weighing only 450kg with the circa 200hp the engine is pulling, this thing is proper fast.

Has been totally re-commissioned and serviced and is ready to go. My intention was to use it for the occasional trackday and cheap to run quick machine, but life got on the way and I´ve already had to do a massive time-effort to leave her ready, as I don´t have the time anymore.

The only downside of the car is that the bodywork (despite is in good condition overall) has several cracks and marks here and there, however all has been repaired or reinforced and ready to go.

Will come with an spare set of front wishbones as is the weak point of the car and a quick lift jack.

3 sets of Brand new bodywork are available (and in stock) by MNR stupidly cheap if you want it looking fresh and new again. And moulds are available for more sets should the worst happen.
he car is essentially a VORTX underneath so STD MNR parts will keep the car running forever.

I´m after what it owes me. £8500 for the new owner.

Only with the engine, shocks, diff and brakes we are well over the above so I think is a very reasonable price to be the quickest guy in the trackday.
Tanks
Maurici. 07492086880

Not sure what is wrong with the enbeded pictures and videos... please folow the links.

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvuKWXtOweU&t=36s[/youtube]

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

[Edited on 24/8/21 by maurici]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.