Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Part built Tiger E1 Cat, 2ltr Pinto, bike carbs, alloys, loads and loads, £8K spent, sale needed due to relocation :-(
Psmudge

posted on 4/2/08 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote
Part built Tiger E1 Cat, 2ltr Pinto, bike carbs, alloys, loads and loads, £8K spent, sale needed due to relocation :-(

Hi There, thanks for dropping by, I am having to sell my almost complete Tiger Cat E1 kit due to a new job over in Germany.

I've attached a link to my website, the car has had quite a bit of work done to it since i last updated the site, i will attach a few pics once i get home next week.

The kit includes brand new alloy wheels, professionally fully rebuilt 2.0ltr pinto engine, bike carbs and megajolt engine management system, I have an excel spreadsheet that i can email which contains all the items, i can't post it here due to the post size limit! i have receipts for everything listed it comes to just under £7000. The sale will also include 4 axle stands and a trolley jack plus a whole stack of assorted bits and pieces.....

This would be a bargin for anyone to either finish or even to take apart and sell!!

The car would need to be taken away on a trailer.

Please drop me a line if you a re intersted and we can have a chat, davesuk999@yahoo.com

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

stevec

posted on 4/2/08 at 05:42 PM Reply With Quote
I am always dropping by here. You?
Psmudge

posted on 19/2/08 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
Any offers?
Psmudge

posted on 22/2/08 at 09:54 PM Reply With Quote
The car is now sold! Thanks DaveS

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.