Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: F/S TVR Chimaera
tom_loughlin

posted on 5/2/08 at 09:26 PM Reply With Quote
F/S TVR Chimaera

FOR SALE
The second of my fleet: 1996 (P) TVR Chimaera 4.0 RV8 in metallic Starmist Blue. She has done 57k miles from new, I have done 8k in the 9 months I have owned her – not let me down. I have had her off the road over winter, where I have recovered the hood, changed all fluids and given her a really good tidy.

Specs:
RV8 Engine, with later Borg Warner T5 Gearbox
She is comepletely factory standard including LSD, standard 16” alloys and stainless exhaust giving that classic TVR sound – still the most amazing car I think I’ve heard on the road!
Officially upgraded switchgear, Dash and buttons with Leven Ally items. Full leather interior – with no rips/tears.
Factory standard Immobiliser/central locking.
Later (post 98 Cerbera style) front end from new.

Again, My only reason for selling is so I can afford my new project – a chapel for complete renovation. In four years or so when that is finished, I can get back into my cars again, but I don’t think either my TVR or my MR2 could survive the 100mile daily round trip to work.

I always vowed I would own my first TVR by the time I was 25, kind of hoping this one would put me off for life – but she has done the exact opposite – I love driving her – the exhaust note never fails to put a smile on your face, and in the summer with the roof down, it really is a fantastic driving experience!

Again, If anyone wants specific pics/more details, please do not hesitate to drop me a line and I will do my best to answer any queries

I am looking for £8250 for the car, or may be interested in a deal for a RWD diesel (Ideally BMW 320cd or similar) Rescued attachment tvr6.jpg
Rescued attachment tvr6.jpg

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

gingerprince

posted on 6/2/08 at 12:30 PM Reply With Quote
Looks very tidy. Still miss my Griffith 500 :sniff:

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.