Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Swap your Tin Top?
RazMan

posted on 24/2/08 at 01:22 PM Reply With Quote
Swap your Tin Top?

Go on - you know you want to

I'm looking for something sporty with some cash to get my next project moving - make me an offer

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/388504.htm

[Edited on 24-2-08 by RazMan]

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
indykid

posted on 24/2/08 at 05:15 PM Reply With Quote
mk2 cavalier, 1.6 saloon, 50k miles + £20?

tom

Mr Whippy

posted on 24/2/08 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
oh boy are you going to regret selling that in the future...

do you like volvo's? I have a fast 850

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RazMan

posted on 24/2/08 at 06:22 PM Reply With Quote
Tom -

Whippy - I have never really used the words Volvo and sporty in the same sentence but maybe I'm just getting old and can't keep up Hmmm it all depends how much cash really. I NEED to get my next project underway and I know I will look back in years to come and say 'Why did I sell that car?' but hey ho, my hobby costs a lot of dosh but at least it stops me from being a crackhead and mugging old ladies (which is probably cheaper)

Cheers,
Raz

When thinking outside the box doesn't work any more, it's time to build a new box

Mr Whippy

posted on 24/2/08 at 11:08 PM Reply With Quote
Well I still have after over 19 years the very first car I ever owned plus it's also the first kit car I ever did (my 15th birthday present) and there's absolutely no way I'd ever sell it. As far as I'm concerned once I've finished a car it’s mine and mine for good, I couldn’t bare to see someone else drive it.

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

RazMan

posted on 24/2/08 at 11:26 PM Reply With Quote
I know what you mean - I have built or rebuilt 30 odd motorbikes and it broke my heart to sell nearly every one of them. Trouble was I couldn't fit them all in my shed My first 7ven was a Dutton back in the 80's and I had a tear in my eye when that went
Over the years I have learned to think of them as just another milestone on the road to my goal .... whatever that is

Cheers,
Raz

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.