Board logo

Pinto Exhaust Manifold
Davg - 12/6/05 at 11:51 PM

Hi, pinto stainless zorst 4 branch manifold required (anybody moved on to a Zetec? and got one surplus?) also pinto flywheel. Can arrange collection @ Newark next weekend. Cheers thanks.
Yeah 7'' Diff also! Anybody need a 7.5''

Paul (Notts) - 13/6/05 at 05:53 AM

Looking for a 7.5 inch Diff but must be LSD.

What ratio if it?
What condition?
What type? ie sierra - bolt on or push in type half shafts

I Have a 7inch 3.62 LSD.

[Edited on 13/6/05 by Paul (Notts)]

colibriman - 13/6/05 at 07:58 AM

Hi Dave,
I can give you a 7'' open diff if you want it... I'll need to check the ratio.
cheers
Colin

shades - 13/6/05 at 08:03 AM

I have a new pinto manifold and exhaust from tiger. Was for my avon but have move to fit a 4age instead.

I'm just north of aberdeen however... Dunno what it is worth?

Davg - 13/6/05 at 11:24 AM

Thanks guys,
Paul, sorry I should have said the 7.5incher isn't a lsd unfortunately!

Colin, if you have a 7'' for bolt on shafts that would be good, don't matter what ratio, at the mo any way, can you let me know how much u need & I'll give you a call. thanks. Handy too!

Shades, velly interesting, I'll get back to you on that. Should fit an Indy o.k. I would imagine. Anybody see any probs why not?

cheers Dave

DarrenW - 13/6/05 at 02:50 PM

get the measurements from where manifold fits to block to the first bends. Also take note if you need the manifold pipes to lift over the chassis. This will give you an idea if it will fit your car. Some pics would halp as well of course.

I too was after a manifold and system but 'cos my engine sits further back i have to be careful (no. 4 port to chassis edge on mine is 13", no1 is approx 11" iirc. Also chassis is deeper to clear bonnet over the cam cover easily). Ive fitted std manifold and custom downpipe (work in progress) until i can save up for Mac#1 system.