Board logo

Twin axle tilt trailer
wrayvon - 21/11/19 at 09:15 AM

Thinking of downsizing my trailer due to only ever moving my kit car around very rarely.

I've had this for a couple of years now and has been great - the tilt bed is really handy meaning you don't need ramps!

I removed the built in lights as they stopped working and have replaced with a set of LED magnetic ones (however I have made brackets for them to sit in so they cannot fall off.

Paid over £1k for this but since the tyres are starting to look a bit old I would take offers around £850.

Thanks

(note you can still see the original lights in some of the pictures)

Images can be seen here:

Images here

[Edited on 21/11/19 by wrayvon]

big_wasa - 21/11/19 at 09:30 AM

Where is it located please.

Any more info on things like make / manufacturer ect. Is it rated to 2700kg or is that just the tow hitch ? Do the brakes work ?

Cheers Warren

[Edited on 21/11/19 by big_wasa]

wrayvon - 21/11/19 at 09:58 AM

I am located near Bingley, which is near Leeds/Bradford (West Yorkshire).

I believe the rating of 2700kg is the maximum allowed with the tow hitch, I am unsure of the maximum weight the trailer can carry as I cannot see any other plating on the main part.

The brakes do work yes but they are not great - I was planning on giving these a little service this winter. Probably will before it sells anyway to be honest!

Thanks

Sam

big_wasa - 21/11/19 at 12:39 PM

Thanks for the reply.

A bit to far for me with stuff ive got on at the moment. But looks a good usable trailer.

Cheers

wrayvon - 23/11/19 at 02:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by big_wasa
Thanks for the reply.

A bit to far for me with stuff ive got on at the moment. But looks a good usable trailer.

Cheers

Would be able to meet you half way if you're interested?

Thanks

wrayvon - 27/11/19 at 10:46 AM

Forgot to say I put this on ebay in the end, currently going cheap!

Ebay link

jacko - 28/11/19 at 09:34 AM

Hi sorry I don't want the trailer but I must sat the car looks great and well built 😎😄
Jacko

wrayvon - 28/11/19 at 09:51 AM

It's been rebuilt in the last 6 months due to the original build being deemed dreadful. Do you know who buillt it?

Just kidding, it's been great!

jacko - 29/11/19 at 10:34 AM

I'm glad you are likening it and using it as it should be I never had the time by the way it looks like it needs a polish haha
Jacko

wrayvon - 29/11/19 at 12:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jacko
I'm glad you are likening it and using it as it should be I never had the time by the way it looks like it needs a polish haha
Jacko

They are pretty old pictures to be honest! But you are probably right....

jacko - 29/11/19 at 05:51 PM

Only joking