Board logo

7" Sierra Diff
Heckler - 7/1/19 at 02:52 PM

Afternoon all..

Does anyone have a 7" Sierra diff going spare? Ratio/welded diff is unimportant as i only actually need the Diff Case...

Si.

Nickp - 7/1/19 at 05:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Heckler
Afternoon all..

Does anyone have a 7" Sierra diff going spare? Ratio/welded diff is unimportant as i only actually need the Diff Case...

Si.

I've got one here I'm sick of tripping over

Heckler - 7/1/19 at 05:47 PM

Ooh.. 2 questions, how much are you after for it.. and... can you er... post it? 😇

Nickp - 7/1/19 at 05:59 PM

quote:
Ooh.. 2 questions, how much are you after for it.. and... can you er... post it? 😇

I don't really want anything for it, just postage and a couple of pints for my trouble
Is it just the case? Or backplate too? Is it for a mock up?

Heckler - 7/1/19 at 06:06 PM

I have diff but one side is well and truely stuck in so cant remove the diff itself, so. Plans are to basically butcher the case and remove the diff, and stick it into another case with fresh bearing etc.

Ill take the backplate too... ill deffo get you some beer tokens! (And post costs of course!)

Nickp - 7/1/19 at 07:09 PM

quote:
I have diff but one side is well and truely stuck in so cant remove the diff itself, so. Plans are to basically butcher the case and remove the diff, and stick it into another case with fresh bearing etc.

Ill take the backplate too... ill deffo get you some beer tokens! (And post costs of course!)

Cool, PM me your address and I'll get it sorted
Are you in a mad rush?

Heckler - 7/1/19 at 07:10 PM

Legend!