Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: zzr 1100 wiring
aliwizard

posted on 25/5/19 at 05:18 PM Reply With Quote
zzr 1100 wiring

hi all just coming to the end a very long build on a zzr1100 7 type the car was on the rollers yesterday and all went well ,the problem I have had is the motor will run fine but it cuts out randomly when ticking over example will run for 10 minutes then stop ,or run for a few minutes and stop ,I thought it was over fuelling but this is not so, Dave at interpro thinks this is a electrical problem , it has never happened when its being driven but if it cuts out at the iva test I may have problems , ,I did the wiring myself a long time ago,i one problem I had was what to do with the black and green and black and yellow wires I was told to earth them which is what I did ,I just checked them again and I have 12 volts plus from each wire ,this cannot be correct put to earth ,I have put another ecu on and same thing ,any ideas cheers nick.
nick9one1

posted on 27/6/19 at 10:53 AM Reply With Quote
Not sure if this will be much use, but here is my very cut down wiring diagram.

You're Correct that the black/green and black/yellow wires need to be earthed.

Full thread here
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=212950&page=1?#pid1777539

[Edited on 27/6/19 by nick9one1]

[Edited on 27/6/19 by nick9one1]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.