Board logo

ZX12 TPS connector needed
number-1 - 27/4/20 at 05:11 PM

A very long shot......but does anyone have a ZX12 loom that doesnt need the TPS connector? Ill take the TPS with it if need be.

I cant get a connector anywhere as the virus has closed the factory in china where they are made. Its for the Mikuni TPS

Its theloom side connector im after

Cheers

N1

snippy - 27/4/20 at 08:18 PM

I`ve got a ZX6R Loom year 99/2000. Is the TPS connector on this likely to be the same? If so I just might have it. I`ve used the loom over the years to chop up for different coloured wires when needed but all the kawasaki connectors are still on it. Have you got a pic of the connector you need?

SJ - 28/4/20 at 10:26 AM

I could do with a ZX6 one! I just used some small spades and made my own.

Snippy, if number-1 doesn't take your connector I'd be interested.
Stu

number-1 - 28/4/20 at 11:46 AM

Heres a pic of the connector. Forget the arrows as i borrowed the pic from google. Its a Mikuni TPS. Ive got a few looms laying around and there are clips that look similar but dont quiet fit.

EDIT as i cant work out the photo options lol

[Edited on 28/4/20 by number-1]

number-1 - 28/4/20 at 12:34 PM

Just found out from a ZX12 forum that the 2000 ZX6r has the same TPS as the ZX12r......so snippy, if you u2u me what you are looking for. Also found that Danst sells ones for a ZX6r too

SJ - 28/4/20 at 12:35 PM

Hi N1

Another option might be Dan ST Engineering. Just discovered he sells TPS Conenctors

Link

snippy - 28/4/20 at 07:39 PM

Sorry to say that I don`t have that connector for you. Typical! Sorry to get your hopes up. At least DanST`s connector is cheap and you can get hold of one. All the best.

number-1 - 29/4/20 at 01:35 PM

Thanks for looking mate. I ordered one from Danst......postage at almost 7 quid is more than the part!!!

SJ - 29/4/20 at 01:38 PM

quote:

Thanks for looking mate. I ordered one from Danst......postage at almost 7 quid is more than the part!!!

That slightly put me off! I've ordered one from Ali Express - just over £5 delivered. Might turn out to be rubbish though - if so serves me right for being tight!