Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Westfield Se 2.0l Pinto
Memphis

posted on 2/1/21 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
Westfield Se 2.0l Pinto

I'm considering selling my Westfield Se Narrow Body and am just putting out feelers. I bought it last February from a guy that completely rebuilt it from the chassis up. And he made a really good job of it.
I have only driven it once because of the logistics of lockdown, and now we are moving house in February and I'm not sure I want to take it with me.
I think it's a 97 with a 2 litre Pinto on brand new Weber 45s. New minilite wheels etc.
TBH I'm suffering from Depression caused by this Covid lockdown (sadly it's something I've suffered from for years) and think I would feel better if it was gone.
I paid £7000 for it last February but am open to offers at well below that sum for a quick sale.

Please pm me if interested. Located Matlock Derbyshire.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Craigib76

posted on 3/1/21 at 12:12 PM Reply With Quote
Pictures

Hi there
Do you have any pictures of the car?
It would help the sale immensely and also let me see what it is like
Kind regards Craig

Memphis

posted on 3/1/21 at 12:42 PM Reply With Quote
Errr...not sure how to post photos on here! I don't really WANT to sell it as it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, but I'm thinking it would be one less thing to worry about.
Chris.

Mr Whippy

posted on 3/1/21 at 03:48 PM Reply With Quote
Doesn't sound like you want to sell it at all... so don't

If the new place doesn't have a garage, invest in a good quality cover or build a shoulder high wooden roof to put it under.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jacko

posted on 3/1/21 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
Memphis
There are some great roads around Matlock if you have only had one drive it’s far to early to think of selling
Just give it time and the roads will be open for a good blat
Jacko

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
02GF74

posted on 3/1/21 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
Driven once since last February?

Apart from the 1 month house bound lock down, the roads were open, so sell it.

I know it's hard, your heart says keep it and you tell yourself that you will get round to driving it, and it's great when you do, but the reality is that you're not.

Makes no sense otherwise.

You can always buy another should your circumstances change.

SELL SELL SELL...

Memphis

posted on 4/1/21 at 08:35 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the messages. I have decided to keep the car until I get settled in the new house and then see how I feel about it. Cheers Chris.
perksy

posted on 4/1/21 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Give it time and see how you feel in awhile, There's some nice roads in your area

Life is all over the place for lots of folks at the moment, Besides it'll be worth more in a few months if you do decide to sell it

Keep your chin up Memphis

Inspired_dave

posted on 5/1/21 at 10:19 AM Reply With Quote
As an aside, are you a member of the Westfield Sports Cars Club? If not, get on to it, the Derbyshire area is one of the most active in the UK for arranging drives out to the Peaks and Dales etc. Very friendly lot with a wide range of car specs. Lots of scenic driving, visits to interesting venues, tea and cake stops aplenty!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.