Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: carzoo any good?
Mr Whippy

posted on 25/1/21 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
carzoo any good?

Anyone used this bunch? from what I can see they don't seem all that bad and getting a car delivered to your door is a big plus when purchasing a limited range EV.

Any thoughts?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
steve m

posted on 25/1/21 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
I have no dealings with Carzoo, but doubt they are doing any business at the moment, as i worked as a car delivery driver for Insurance companies
And i havent worked since last March, we had just in our depot, around 40 drivers, and the only Drivers getting any work, are the three full timers,
and thats not every day, the rest of us Zero hour workers, havnt had a sniff of work since last year

Not that im bothered as im shielding

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

joneh

posted on 25/1/21 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote
Not specifically, however I see they swallowed Imperial Cars, who I wouldn't touch with a barge pole, after testing driving a Volvo that did not meet the description in any way.

This was 10ish years ago, but once a company builds up a significantly crap reputation, they mostly phoenix into something else and rinse and repeat.

Simon

posted on 25/1/21 at 06:43 PM Reply With Quote
This kind of nonsense (from its website):

"Drive away with confidence
For extra reassurance and peace of mind, we include a free, comprehensive 90-day warranty and RAC roadside assistance with every car, should you need it."

Er, the warranty is law!

And, just for a laugh, I looked up Jaguar XF and they seem to be charging franchised dealer prices without the warranties

Bluemoon

posted on 27/1/21 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
Check reviews:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cazoo.co.uk

Mr Whippy

posted on 27/1/21 at 04:41 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks. Reading those they seem worth a try.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Simon

posted on 27/1/21 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
Before you do, click on the one star reviews

Mind you, it seems most of the poor reviews come from people who clearly have absolutely no idea about consumer rights.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.