Board logo

ZX12R engine package and quaife reverse box for sale. Possible striker too
t3nay - 1/5/19 at 08:05 PM

I bought this lot a few years ago with the intention of putting it into my striker but it hasn’t happened yet so I think it’s time to move it on and clear some space.

Kawasaki ZX12R engine, removes from a 2002 bike which had been written off. I bought the complete bike from a salvage company, the main damage was to the fairings or though the gear lever has been snapped off.
I stripped the bike down and kept everything needed to make the engine run so comes complete with;

Engine/box
Throttle bodies
Complete wiring loom
Ecu
Clocks
Also still have the exhaust system
Radiator is not there as this was damaged.

The engine has covered 22000 miles (if I remember rightly) and was all running fine in the bike before dismantling.

The quaife reverse box I bought of a guy on eBay a few years back, he said it had never been used but I have no proof of this. It certainly looks in very good condition and is all in working order when turning by hand.
It also came with the 2 propshafts needed, the rear prop has the flange to mate to the box and a flange to mate to a English axle. The front prop has again the flange for the box and I’m unsure what the other is for. These are all only tacked together with a couple of welds so can easily be adapted if the lengths need changing.

I’m looking for £1500 for the lot. Any questions just ask.

May also sell my Sylva striker mk2 if the right money was offered. This has a crossflow in it and is in good condition. Again ask me any questions if your interested.