Board logo

New Carbon bits on Vortx
BigLee - 27/3/11 at 09:08 AM

Difficult to see it's carbon in this photo, but it gives you an idea on how the build is coming on. The front arches are sat on the tyres, the rears are on bricks, and the bonnet vent has blue tac to stop it slipping! Just testing how it'll look.
Description
Description

Krismc - 27/3/11 at 09:14 AM

Not bad, looks nice!!

daniel mason - 27/3/11 at 09:29 AM

nice lee. take a look in my blog under my threads for fitting as i have the exact same setup as you!

iain b - 27/3/11 at 10:39 AM

lee is the bonnet scoop from c/mods as well as it is a good size for my next car

daniel mason - 27/3/11 at 03:04 PM

its not carbonmods i dont think. it look exactly the same as mine wit a large lip around the edge for bonding to underside of bonnet. u2u me if you want details as it comes from another member. davey d has a carbonmods one on his yellow mnr i think. but i much prefer this one.

BigLee - 27/3/11 at 03:53 PM

The bonnet scoop is from 666 Carbon. The quality is in the detail! What you cannot see is the diagonal carbon weave runs at opposing angles on either side, joining perfectly at the centre line. Very Pagani! Arches, Naca duct and side vents to cool turbo (not shown as not yet fitted) all came from them. Highly recommended.

Steve Hignett - 27/3/11 at 04:28 PM

Looks fantastic mate!!!

iain b - 27/3/11 at 04:33 PM

cheers

daniel mason - 27/3/11 at 05:06 PM

same as mine then! lol,top work!

Steve Hignett - 27/3/11 at 06:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BigLee
The bonnet scoop is from 666 Carbon. The quality is in the detail! What you cannot see is the diagonal carbon weave runs at opposing angles on either side, joining perfectly at the centre line. Very Pagani! Highly recommended.

Don't know how well this photo is gonna show your "Pagani" weave Lee, but this is the best one I've got, sorry!