Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Audi S4 B7 Avant 2005
silky16v

posted on 25/11/15 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
Audi S4 B7 Avant 2005

Rare Audi S4 Avant V8 with Six speed Manual in superb condition. 115k
Full service history (dealer & independent), Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres including full size alloy spare. Recently refurbished alloys in gunmetal grey.
First registered in May 2005 meaning road tax is £200 less than vehicles registered in 2006.
Full time Quattro makes this a very safe easy to drive family vehicle.

Recaro half leather interior with electric seats, Xenon factory fit headlights, cruise control, Bose amplified stereo with factory fitted subwoofer, ice cold A/C, proximity parking sensors front and rear, led interior lighting upgrade, brand new Parrot MKi9200 with integrated harness so all steering wheel functions work & use the full Bose system

Car has had in my ownership complete service using genuine items: air filter, fuel filter, plugs, oil filter and oil. Gearbox and rear diff have been serviced using Millers oils, new TRW front brake pads, both front arches have been cavity wax protected and arch liners removed and all dirt and grime removed

This is a standard example that has been kept in excellent order by an OCD/perfectionist owner. 30mpg can be achieved under light throttle & cruising at 70mph
MOT expires on the 15th of December, new MOT will be put on the car ASAP
All electrics function perfectly, the engine, gearbox and drive train are quiet & smooth.
The interior is pristine. Any further questions please don't hesitate to ask

Car is located North West Cumbria

£8000 (genuine reason for sale as looking to buy an RS4)

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

nick205

posted on 26/11/15 at 09:20 AM Reply With Quote
Nice car - fast too I believe, although it can be tweaked to go even faster

johnny chimpo

posted on 26/11/15 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
argh really bad timing as I would have been interested in this once xmas is out the way.

Will shortly be putting the wife's c-class up for sale to free up some cash and will be looking for an a4/s4 avant as a cheaper replacement.

If I get my butt in gear and get the merc sod I will be in touch.

Good luck with the sale.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.