Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Procomp revalved dampers
Daf

posted on 8/8/18 at 08:03 AM Reply With Quote
Procomp revalved dampers

Bit of a long shot, but I want some new shocks for my car and my preference is revalved ones from Procomp as the consensus is this is the best choice by far. Trouble is there doesn’t seem to be any way to contact them as they’re incredibly busy and from what I’ve read one of the chaps has been ill. Does anyone know if I’ll be able to contact them and if they still supply shocks? Or am I just best living with non revalved ones and going elsewhere?

Cheers

Daf

Charlie C

posted on 8/8/18 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
I have the procomp revalved shock and its the best upgrade by far, I had them fitted in February a last year if you can wait until the circuit racing season is over you'll probably have a better chance of getting through. Matt did post a while back and said that whilst the racing season is open he focuses on his racing clients which makes sense to me as that’s his main business.
Ben_Copeland

posted on 8/8/18 at 02:16 PM Reply With Quote
Matts dad passed away some time ago, but I have him on Facebook. Best way is to email him but if you would like to pass me your details I can send them to him and explain what your are after and the best way to get in contact.

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

Daf

posted on 8/8/18 at 02:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ben_Copeland
Matts dad passed away some time ago, but I have him on Facebook. Best way is to email him but if you would like to pass me your details I can send them to him and explain what your are after and the best way to get in contact.

Thanks for the info guys, Ben I’ve sent you a U2U, and Matt should you stumble across this thread at any point – my condolences for your loss.

AdamR20

posted on 9/8/18 at 07:39 AM Reply With Quote
What sizes do you need? I've just picked up a rolling chassis with some on (brand new and correctly valved for low spring rates) and won't be using them.
CosKev3

posted on 9/8/18 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AdamR20
What sizes do you need? I've just picked up a rolling chassis with some on (brand new and correctly valved for low spring rates) and won't be using them.

If they are no good for Daf U2U me sizes please

Daf

posted on 9/8/18 at 07:53 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CosKev3
quote:

Adam you have U2U, won't be able to check sizes until this evening, you were quick jumping in there Kev - wait your turn

CosKev3

posted on 9/8/18 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daf
quote:
Originally posted by CosKev3
quote:

Adam you have U2U, won't be able to check sizes until this evening, you were quick jumping in there Kev - wait your turn

could have U2U'ed Adam on the sly

Is yours a Indy or Indy R?

Daf

posted on 9/8/18 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
It's neither, it's a "cobbled together with bits from every manufacturer and eBay" and registered as a Daf Engineering 7
AdamR20

posted on 9/8/18 at 10:19 AM Reply With Quote
Catchy name

I'll post them in For Sale if they are no use to Daf. Cheers guys!

se7ensport

posted on 16/8/18 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
Procomp shocks

I am about to list a pair of 12" procomp shocks, single adjustable.

If interested U2U me before I get my arse in to gear and take some photos later this week and add to the for sale section.

The evolution of my car continues and its ride height is reducing significantly; I have a set of 10.5's to replace them.

Alex

Daf

posted on 16/8/18 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by se7ensport
I am about to list a pair of 12" procomp shocks, single adjustable.

If interested U2U me before I get my arse in to gear and take some photos later this week and add to the for sale section.

The evolution of my car continues and its ride height is reducing significantly; I have a set of 10.5's to replace them.

Alex

Ahh too late! I've ordered a new set, thanks though.

se7ensport

posted on 16/8/18 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
Glad to hear you are sorted. They are the best upgrade I've ever made to my car, and mines best described as Triggers Broom; only the chassis and bodywork remain the same since I built it 12yrs ago, everything else has changed at least once!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.