Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Heap of f###ing sh#t
nick-york

posted on 5/2/18 at 04:15 PM Reply With Quote
Wires on plugs match up correctly. Struggled to get wires inside the connectors but managed in the end with clock power and negative direct from battery .nothing .gave up trying to get wires to stay in connector to check the other bit you wanted me to do .the clock or anything on that part of the dash doesn't do anything at all .it just stays blank whatever I try .the revcounter needle doesn't move .The only things that work are all the warning lights from the switches.(indicaters,hazard warning etc )oh and the gear change light stays on most of the time .anyhow I've rung quadtech acewell where I got the digidash from and explained it all .He said it sounded like when it was connected directly to the earth and because of how the isolater was wired up all the power was been drawn up through the Speedo resulting in overloading it .or something like that .anyhow he was very helpful and said if I send it back to him he 'll send it back to the factory where they will diagnose the fault and he said they should be able to repair it !
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.