Board logo

Wishbone front lower
Minicooper - 5/12/17 at 08:28 PM

Hello all,
Does anyone know what the dimension is between the centre of the bush to the centre of the hole for the ball joint, as they look the longest of the locost style cars I'm seeing if a standard wishbone will do the job on my project. I would rather buy them than make them.

I may consider the westfield wide wishbones as sold by rally design if any one knows there dimensions

Cheers
David

Myke 2463 - 6/12/17 at 11:40 AM

Locost book 340mm Haynes book 412mm

Minicooper - 6/12/17 at 01:53 PM

Thanks Mike

David

craigdiver - 7/12/17 at 12:14 PM

Had the same problem myself, wanted to buy the haynes roadster wishbones but struggled to source them. Eventually bought some used ones and reconditioned them.

Someone must have made these professionaly but I suspect gave up selling them due to lack of demand.

good luck ;-)

Mopple - 7/12/17 at 01:42 PM

Batho Sportscars seems to sell book specification suspension components for Haynes Roadster http://bathoscars.simpl.com/shop.html.

nero1701 - 8/12/17 at 07:32 PM

ive a full set of front and rear Haynes/saturn arms in the garage, they are also poly bushed. surface rust as the spray paint was crap.

£75 collected if you want them? or swap me something I can use on my gbs build

Minicooper - 9/12/17 at 01:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nero1701Sent U2U

David

ive a full set of front and rear Haynes/saturn arms in the garage, they are also poly bushed. surface rust as the spray paint was crap.

£75 collected if you want them? or swap me something I can use on my gbs build