Board logo

Chinese GP thread, WILL contain spoilers.
Jon Ison - 10/4/15 at 02:08 PM

GP discussion, in here Mercedes back on top? Today's pratcice suggests that may be the case.

[Edited on 10/4/15 by Jon Ison]

jeffw - 10/4/15 at 02:13 PM

You might want to edit the title Jon, and yes Merc seems back at the front. Button seems to be going better as well.

Texan - 10/4/15 at 02:23 PM

Thanx for the spoiler alert. Now I can read on the thread up to the point where you real time guys pass me by cause I know at some point I'll have to DVR.

Of course Mercedes is back on top, the Ferrari good showing was just a fluke. It's really a lot more fun when Ferrari does abysmal as we get to see and hear about all the heads rolling.

02GF74 - 11/4/15 at 07:59 AM

Horses' heads?

Texan - 11/4/15 at 07:55 PM

No, I'm not into animal cruelty. Right now I'd just like one driver's head. Once he's out of F1 my life will be better.

spiderman - 11/4/15 at 08:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jeffw
Button seems to be going better as well.

Yeah if the grid was reversed.

spiderman - 11/4/15 at 08:26 PM

For those who don't want to have their afternoon spoilt I would suggest not having a "SANDWICH" before lunch, you may get indigestion.

daniel mason - 11/4/15 at 08:45 PM

the Ferrari engine is strong! The sauber performance verifys this!
The Ferrari looked a bit of a handful and I very much doubt there last gp was a fluke. The pace is there,and I think they will possibly be stronger than Williams come race day tomorrow!

Jon Ison - 12/4/15 at 02:40 PM

Nico flings teddys ?

daniel mason - 12/4/15 at 02:48 PM

^^^

Slimy38 - 12/4/15 at 02:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison
Nico flings teddys ?

Yeah, what was that all about? The other guy goes slow, overtake him!!

TheGiantTribble - 12/4/15 at 02:58 PM

I think Nico was going to find an argument just for having an arguments sake.
Just trying to destabilise Lewis' head.

morcus - 12/4/15 at 03:34 PM

His post race interview with the bbc on that really didn't make sense, he was complaining that Lewis was only thinking about him self by preserving his tyres despite being 2 seconds ahead, then when asked if it was the other way around refused to answer but I guess its all part of the show.

Shame they had to finish behind the safety car. A sprint finish could have been exciting, though would have made the rest of the race pointless.