Board logo

Its official getting old
madteg - 20/6/16 at 06:27 PM

Thinking of selling my 7 and buying a Cobra or similar that needs some work. My 7 is now finished and need a new project, i have not got room for 2 cars
so need to make decision.

myke pocock - 20/6/16 at 09:31 PM

Is that you or the car?!

ian locostzx9rc2 - 20/6/16 at 09:33 PM

I have just sold my kitcar it started 16 years ago I built 2 and have owned 4 in total lots of track days I now have a ford 100e hot rod / drag car which I'm rebuilding may do a few drag strip runs or just drive it about and some shows so maybe I'm getting old too !!

madteg - 20/6/16 at 10:12 PM

Just me the car will beat most things on the track, ariel atom, lambo hurricane and so on

v8kid - 20/6/16 at 10:56 PM

Getting old is when you go to a Rod Stewart concert and all you see is a sea of grey heads

LBMEFM - 21/6/16 at 04:06 AM

How old are you?. I am 64 this august and I'm off camping at three festivals this summer soon and also camping at the British Super Bikes at Brands in August I track day my MK Indyblade regularly, off traveling in the winter to India, OK I get a bit tired some days but life is great. Old age is when you fancy a Jag Automatic with a set of golf clubs in the boot. If you want Cobra. must be a V8 though, go for it that's not old that's fun.

nick205 - 21/6/16 at 08:02 AM

Apparently you're as old as you feel!

If it's any consolation when I turned 40 a couple of years back I got a letter from my GP acknowledging that fact and recommending a "male MoT". After feeling quite offended I chose not to take it up - it made me feel old