Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Lewis or Rosberg
CosKev3

posted on 27/11/16 at 10:41 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Huttojb
Come on Lewis, back Rosberg into Max and Ric. Control the pace and hope the Redbulls or Ferrari's swamp Rosberg.

DRS will spoil that plan surely?

chillis

posted on 27/11/16 at 03:37 PM Reply With Quote
Lewis is definitely the more talented driver very Senna-esq, but its been Rosborgs championship to lose almost all year. As for the luck argument, every champion needs a little bit of luck to go their way.
Rosberg has come out on top in the longest season to date, no easy feat.

Never under estimate the ingenuity of an idiot!

02GF74

posted on 27/11/16 at 05:46 PM Reply With Quote
Not the result i wanted but fairplay to nico. He was nipping at hamiltons heels last season, a huge amount of talent, an even bigget desire to win and some luck the title went his way.

sdh2903

posted on 27/11/16 at 06:27 PM Reply With Quote
I'd say it's more than a bit of luck. I'm not a massive Hamilton fan as I find him a bit of a nob ( but hugely talented ) but he's been robbed of an absolute minimum of 40 points this season on pure reliability issues that rosberg has not. That's more than a bit. All being equal with the mercs Hamilton would have been champion by 50 points.

Rosberg had the most points at the end so he'll go down in the books as champion. But it will always be remembered as the title Hamilton lost rather than the one that rosberg won. All IMHO of course

Huttojb

posted on 27/11/16 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CosKev3
quote:
Come on Lewis, back Rosberg into Max and Ric. Control the pace and hope the Redbulls or Ferrari's swamp Rosberg.

I called it!!! Lol

Jason

huttojb_GenTiger
huttojb_GenTiger

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don’t.

If only DEAD people understand hexadecimal - 57,005

steve m

posted on 27/11/16 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
It wasn't a bad race, and the end result, was right, but the last few laps had the opportunity of being very different, until Max's tyres went off, and then Sebs attack was just a little too late

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

CosKev3

posted on 28/11/16 at 12:23 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CosKev3
quote:

I called it!!! Lol

But it didn't work!!!

morcus

posted on 28/11/16 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
Its good to know Lewis isn't just mucking about when he's on his phones in interviews. clearly he's looking for tips.

Did Sebastian Slow down a bit to let his fellow German win, Like Shuey did for Seb back in 2012 to take 6th place and win the championship?

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

BenB

posted on 28/11/16 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
It feels like a forced result. What's with the changing pit crews, the last lap messages, the engine failures. It's almost like Merc went out of their way to have a different champ this year.......

Some of the above may be conspiracy theory stuff but the last lap radio messages to Lewis were way OTT. Merc had won the constructors FFS! Let them race- it's not as if Rosberg is squeeky clean!! Can't wait to read that book Lewis is talking about....

Rosberg can win from the front. It's only Lewis's engine failure that let him win. End of. Lewis is the better racer. Nico is just reliable by virtue of being boring! Can't overtake for mustard.

russbost

posted on 29/11/16 at 10:43 AM Reply With Quote
Already posted this on FB, but, I have to ask, instead of whinging about Hamilton going too slow & backing him up into the pack, I suspect a real World Champion might have actually attempted to pass the bloke in front who was going really slowly, after all if they came together, Nico was still going to be champ (chump?) anyway!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.