Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: His & hers
Mr Whippy

posted on 24/4/17 at 05:51 AM Reply With Quote
His & hers

This made me chuckle when looked I out the bedroom window, who's car is who's...?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Andy D

posted on 24/4/17 at 06:15 AM Reply With Quote
I can only see one car..
Mr Whippy

posted on 24/4/17 at 07:06 AM Reply With Quote
yeah the camo is almost working...
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ken555

posted on 24/4/17 at 10:55 AM Reply With Quote
The wheels are a bit obvious, not quite as well camouflaged.

I know you can't see them in the Pic, but we cross paths a lot on the beach & BOD area.

[Edited on 24-4-17 by ken555]

Mr Whippy

posted on 24/4/17 at 12:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ken555
The wheels are a bit obvious, not quite as well camouflaged.

I know you can't see them in the Pic, but we cross paths a lot on the beach & BOD area.

[Edited on 24-4-17 by ken555]

Yeah was going to get orange 5 spoke wheels like the Bluebird had but still saving up for that. The current wheels get incredibly dirty for some reason and are far too fiddly for me to be bothered with. Even thought of just spraying them matt black till then...

Other task is to paint the inside of the door, boot and inner frame in bright orange too (once I have some spare time) it's still silver

nick205

posted on 25/4/17 at 09:53 AM Reply With Quote
Whippy - you're the other end of the country from me, but yesterday I saw a Nissan with hand painted camouflage. I thought maybe you'd come this way on holiday!

Have to say though it didn't look quite as well executed as yours.

ETA 1...Looking again at your photo it reminds me that during the short spell I had a Volvo V50 I re-arranged the V O L V O silver letters on the rear to read O V L O V. Besides causing me immense amusement the look on other drivers faces when they clocked it from behind was well worth it

ETA 2...Not my car, but a visual on the technique

[Edited on 26/4/17 by nick205]

[Edited on 26/4/17 by nick205]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.