Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I am super mega excited
bi22le

posted on 14/6/17 at 07:36 PM Reply With Quote
I am super mega excited

This time last year, pretty much to the day, I tucked the car away knowing I have a bust 12 months a head of me.

A new child, 2 x uni exams and busy at work. I am almost there though. This weekend I am going to the garage!!

It is a bomb site in there. Barely get through the door. So first job is to tidy. Then I want to get the car out and build a workbench, storage and proper workshop facilities. Then onto the car.

I have been buying some goodies including ARBs, better ratio diff, bonnet, dash, ETB DD2 Lite, exhaust bits and air intake bits. With proper workshop facilities and a tidy garage I am keen to carry out almost a full back to chassis and build up.

I am thinking of doing a mini blog, but know that I am getting ahead of my self and still have 2 x kids, a job, decorating, a serious garden clean up and relaxing to do in the same time period!!!

I just thought I would throw it out there, as for me, this child like 'the night before Christmas' feeling is very rare as an adult but for me its the kit car that gives me this kick these days.

Oh and the weather is glorious.

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

Hodor

posted on 14/6/17 at 10:03 PM Reply With Quote
Yip, an hour or two stole away in the garage is a thing to savour. Enjoy.
LBMEFM

posted on 15/6/17 at 04:41 AM Reply With Quote
Well done bi22le, we all deserve a little garage time, have a brilliant summer mate.
nick205

posted on 15/6/17 at 08:15 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hodor
Yip, an hour or two stole away in the garage is a thing to savour. Enjoy.

Very true - a little "man time" on your own in the garage is something to relish. It's good for the soul and friends and family will notice an improvement in your mood

Well done with being patient and a rebuild blog would be good to see.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.