Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Not sure how to title this...
nobby_the_sheep

posted on 16/8/17 at 07:30 PM Reply With Quote
No I suppose we don't.

We also don't know exactly what the third party has told Mr Whippy's employer of the events either do we?

IMO it's either serious enough for the third party to involve the Police, or it isn't. As stated, the third party appears to have accepted the apology and repair of the damage - so end of issue, right?

[Edited on 16/8/17 by nobby_the_sheep]

pekwah1

posted on 16/8/17 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
And that is just what someone has written on an Internet forum... do we know what was actually said between 3rd party and the bosses? Was he really trying to get him sacked? Doesn't matter anyway really because he wasn't sacked, again can't complain on his reaction with OPs reaction of being followed
steve m

posted on 16/8/17 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
If any one, was to leap out of their car and kick my car, no matter what or how, I would make their life painful
plus as ive now got rid of the black Bmw, my conscience is clear

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

hearbear

posted on 16/8/17 at 11:11 PM Reply With Quote
I agree with all that has been said but I think best thing to do is right it off as a huge cock up on your part and accept this, your not getting the sack for it and once it is all forgotten about you may look back and think lucky escape there as this could have been a lot worse.

3.9Ltr SSC Stylus should be fun

Hopley89

posted on 17/8/17 at 05:05 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by owelly
For me, it's not about the damage to his car. It's not about the mistaken identity. It's about the fact that you lost your rag and resorted to violence. As a manager, if someone reported one of my employees to me for doing such a thing, in work time or not, to a client, co-worker, manager, member of the public, etc. they would be getting a bollocking. That person would lose a lot of credibility and an 'enhancement' in within the company would be in jeopardy. If someone is willing to react to something like that out in public, I wouldn't want them working for me.
You should be thankful the bloke didn't call the police as things would be a lot worse.
I hope it makes you (and others too!) think before you start a fight!

If it happend outside of work hours there isn't much you could do, you could give him a telling off but that's about it
you couldn't sack him on these grounds anyways.)
as you would be the one who would pay in the long term as it would be deemed unlawful sacking.
Phone the police.. they wouldn't of done nothing!! i'd be surprised if they turned up at all and if they did it would be a civil matter

Matt21

posted on 8/9/17 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
He may not have been the one you thought he was at first... but he tried to cost you your job! give his car another kick!

On a serious note, id agree with the rest, write it off as a lesson learnt!

Instagram: @matt211988

Photobucket

My YouTube

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.