Board logo

Spotted
dave107 - 7/7/14 at 09:56 PM

Spotted yellow Westfield about 7.35pm coming out of the BP garage by brooklands on the A259 heading towards Worthing, any one on here, it sounded so sweet.

coozer - 7/7/14 at 10:49 PM

Spotted a really nice 1942 Harley Davidson on the seafront in Fuengiro Espaņola among a good bunch of other vintage bikes including a mint old Norton and a nice bunch of old scooters...

The beers flowing nicely here....

Eggy - 8/7/14 at 11:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dave107
Spotted yellow Westfield about 7.35pm coming out of the BP garage by brooklands on the A259 heading towards Worthing, any one on here, it sounded so sweet.

I'd heard about a local orange Westy but not seen the yellow one......

dave107 - 8/7/14 at 12:03 PM

Seen a dark blue seven about in the same area last week a couple of times, heard it first then a quick glimpse as it went passed the end of the road, is that any one on here, amazing when the sun comes how many are about, thought I was the only one in Worthing area.

Dave

Eggy - 8/7/14 at 06:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dave107
Seen a dark blue seven about in the same area last week a couple of times, heard it first then a quick glimpse as it went passed the end of the road, is that any one on here, amazing when the sun comes how many are about, thought I was the only one in Worthing area.

Dave

Could have been me??!!