Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Time to let her go.........
Eggy

posted on 17/7/11 at 09:57 AM Reply With Quote
Time to let her go.........

[img][/img]

Green GTS Kit with Kawasaki ZX9 (C model) engine.

After many months of it sitting in the garage I’ve decided to let the kit go to someone who will use it more than me. Brought as a part completed kit, I did full strip, powder coat/ paint and re-build of the chassis, including a full rewire using the bike clocks, switchgear, fuse box etc. However, due to a motorbike accident & recovery I missed the SVA/IVA cut off so have just been using it as a track car.

A few details:
Kawasaki ZX9 C model engine. Bailey Morris TRT Propshaft with centre bearing & mount. Polo rad, fan and bottle fitted, with powder coated cowling. Engine thermostat removed. Purpose made centre mount for propshaft. Petrol cap mount used for bike cap (could do with a little tweaking). S/Steel airbox, ducted to nose cone with “Green” cone filter. 1 off exhaust system using ZX9 Akraprovic endcan and collector. Mk1 Fiesta brake master cylinder. Brand new painted rear drums to be fitted (nothing wrong with existing). Recent new front discs and pads. Starter cut off switch in bulkhead (battery Isolator type). Sierra alloys with locking wheel nuts. Driver’s seat is on runners (sits slightly higher than passenger seat). Engine cover is removable, front nose cone is mounted on lower hinges for easy access. Fully adjustable front and rear shocks. Cut down sump also included but not fitted.

Things still do do:
IVA??? (and all the associated modifications)
Could do with adjustable front upper wishbones and steering stops. (Self centering)
Pedal mount arrangement (A personal preference - I’ve never been happy with how the previous owner did it).

Thought I’d offer it here before dealing with all the muppets on eBay etc!!

More photos available on request.

Open to sensible offers

ATB,
Kev.

[Edited on 17/7/11 by Eggy]

[Edited on 17/7/11 by Eggy]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

bowood14

posted on 17/7/11 at 11:10 AM Reply With Quote
U2U send replied ignore first u2u made a typo!!!!!
Eggy

posted on 17/7/11 at 11:23 AM Reply With Quote
U2U Replied to
bowood14

posted on 17/7/11 at 11:41 AM Reply With Quote
Ok see you in a while
Eggy

posted on 17/7/11 at 04:09 PM Reply With Quote
SOLD!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.