Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Zetec exhaust system
Philwaters7

posted on 4/7/14 at 06:46 PM Reply With Quote
Zetec exhaust system

Due to some engine upgrades I've changed my exhaust so have my previous one for sale. The matched length primary and collector pipes came from James Whiting and are 1 5/8" diameter feeding into 2" collector. Lambda boss is fitted in the collector and has a blanking bung fitted.
The James Whiting pipes were designed to match the x/flow side exit silencer. This, however was replaced with a re-packable Powerspeed unit. The size was increased to 7" diameter to reduce noise.
I polished the exhaust thoroughly, and while it is now a little tarnished, it won't take much to get it back.

And when last polished:

Pipes were fitted to Silvertop Zetec, and I apologise but I don't know if they would fit a blacktop version. Located in Reading, but happy to meet up in North Hampshire as I work in Alton. Going to put it all on eBay on Sunday if no one shows any interest, just thought I'd offer it here first, so make me an offer if interested.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Waters

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dick

posted on 4/7/14 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
have sent email
Dick

posted on 4/7/14 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
another email sent
Philwaters7

posted on 4/7/14 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
Sold to Dick

Phil Waters

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dick

posted on 8/7/14 at 03:48 PM Reply With Quote
Turned up today and im very happy with what I got will say nice to deal with a top bloke
Many thanks
Dick

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.