Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Spotted
dave107

posted on 7/7/14 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
Spotted

Spotted yellow Westfield about 7.35pm coming out of the BP garage by brooklands on the A259 heading towards Worthing, any one on here, it sounded so sweet.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
coozer

posted on 7/7/14 at 10:49 PM Reply With Quote
Spotted a really nice 1942 Harley Davidson on the seafront in Fuengiro Española among a good bunch of other vintage bikes including a mint old Norton and a nice bunch of old scooters...

The beers flowing nicely here....

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

Eggy

posted on 8/7/14 at 11:20 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dave107
Spotted yellow Westfield about 7.35pm coming out of the BP garage by brooklands on the A259 heading towards Worthing, any one on here, it sounded so sweet.

I'd heard about a local orange Westy but not seen the yellow one......

dave107

posted on 8/7/14 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
Seen a dark blue seven about in the same area last week a couple of times, heard it first then a quick glimpse as it went passed the end of the road, is that any one on here, amazing when the sun comes how many are about, thought I was the only one in Worthing area.

Dave

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Eggy

posted on 8/7/14 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dave107
Seen a dark blue seven about in the same area last week a couple of times, heard it first then a quick glimpse as it went passed the end of the road, is that any one on here, amazing when the sun comes how many are about, thought I was the only one in Worthing area.

Dave

Could have been me??!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.