Board logo

SHORT CLIP PPC BLYTON PARK RADICAL
daniel mason - 13/4/14 at 01:16 PM

managed to get some footage uploaded but only 2 and a bit laps,some of which in traffic. its very hard to get an accurate lap time as the only clear track I get is my first lap and a half on cold tyres. but from the blue cone on the apex of turn in to 1st chicane on back straight (half way round 1st lap)to the same point on the next lap its around 1min 08.4 secs I think

dan mason radical

unijacko67 - 13/4/14 at 07:43 PM

Going well then Dan.

Have you any more video's

daniel mason - 13/4/14 at 07:54 PM

sorry mate,not got any from afternoon. not sure if I was on slicks or wets on that vid. and I wasn't pushing anywhere near as hard as I was later in afternoon.
I did have a vid where I followed you into bunga bunga but you were held up in traffic by some slower cars and I was 2 cars back so no good footage.
ill take a load of my sprint laps at Anglesey if you don't get your forms sorted in time.
LMC and C&LMC speed series (speedchampionship.co.uk) forms will be turned around in 2 days if you send them 1st class. mine are sorted and Anglesey full weekend entered. looking forward to the sunday on the international layout!

gaz_gaz - 14/4/14 at 05:28 PM

lookng good Dan,
can i play too with video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRkGWNhOmGM

daniel mason - 14/4/14 at 06:28 PM

great vid that gaz! I need to drive that circuit at some point in my life! what was eu-rouge like at 120mph? looked very well sorted in the high speed corners!
im at Anglesey in may so will have the chance to open it up a bit and push hard in the fast corners.hopefully it'll be ok!

gaz_gaz - 14/4/14 at 06:46 PM

Eau Rouge was fun, Blanchimont was an absolute thrill though. Spa is pure magic in a Radical, Do it soon!!!!

Minicooper - 16/4/14 at 11:04 AM

Hello Dan,
What spec and size engine do you have?

Cheers
David

[Edited on 16/4/14 by Minicooper]

gaz_gaz - 16/4/14 at 11:09 AM

potentially the wrong thread?

yellowcab - 16/4/14 at 03:39 PM

Good video Dan - your suspension looks absolutely solid by your steering wheel movements & camera shake (unless GoPro mount wasn't tight?)

How'd ya like the electric paddles?

daniel mason - 17/4/14 at 07:05 PM

my damping is set very similar to yours oli but due to the aero its sprung a bit stiffer. its not as stiff as I had my clubsport and im going to stiffen it up further for Anglesey if its dry!

daniel mason - 17/4/14 at 07:06 PM

paddles are good too