Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Castle Combe 24th April
Fandango

posted on 10/2/17 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
Castle Combe 24th April

Hi all.

Just booked this with Javelin.

My first time there, and hopefully the weather is a bit warmer, so R888s should work well.

Anyone else here going?

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S Thompson

yanto 1

posted on 11/2/17 at 12:55 AM Reply With Quote
I'm not going but I've done combe a few times. Take your time to get to know the track because it always catches someone out and it's a fast track so can do alot of damage. Have fun though and put some vids up.
Jamie

spaximus

posted on 11/2/17 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
If you can stretch to it get out with David, he will do the track briefing and is very good.

It is a fast track and is unforgiving as the barriers are very close if you go off. They are proud that Quarry has more accidents than any other place in the UK as coming over Avon Rise fast unsettles the car and then it is too late.

It is my favourite track as you can get a proper lick on. Just be aware they have to be ruthless with noise rules. They are linked direct to the council offices and any infringement has to be dealt with.

Both static and drive by are measured.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.