Board logo

Have RAW actually moved?
keaney - 4/4/16 at 08:25 PM

Evening all.

Have they actually moved? I've been ringing them today but the phone was saying the line was busy? I've never had much luck emailing them,phone has always been the best. If anyone could shed some light on this I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,

Adamirish - 4/4/16 at 08:46 PM

I emailed them a few weeks ago about setting up my suspension. It took about a week for a reply. They are/were only 20mins from me so I hope they haven't moved!lol

keaney - 4/4/16 at 08:50 PM

Can I ask the email address you used? Was it the info @ one?

Adamirish - 4/4/16 at 08:54 PM

info@striker-cars.co.uk Is the address I used. I did wonder if I was going to get a reply and it came out of the blue!

keaney - 4/4/16 at 09:01 PM

Yeah that was the address I used last time, I'll try that again. Cheers.

ian locostzx9rc2 - 4/4/16 at 09:08 PM

If you go on there website the business address has changed ?

keaney - 4/4/16 at 09:16 PM

I wasn't to sure? It looks different on Google maps to the place I went to before, its still in Hereford but I wasn't really sure? I take it they are at a different address then?

Adamirish - 4/4/16 at 09:30 PM

If they are in canon pyon as it shows on google maps then it's 5-6 miles outside of Hereford. Even handier for me as it is literally just down the road! If you do go there then go into the village to the nags head pub. Really good food!

keaney - 4/4/16 at 09:33 PM

Adam do me a favour then, go see if they are there an tell um to call me, I'll buy you a pint in the pub then! Deal? Lol

Adamirish - 4/4/16 at 09:41 PM

Deal, be back in 20 mins!

Next time I go that way I'll call in and see what's what.

keaney - 4/4/16 at 09:43 PM

Sorted,Cheer's fella.

peter030371 - 10/5/16 at 03:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Adamirish
Deal, be back in 20 mins!

Next time I go that way I'll call in and see what's what.

Did you ever go that way? The website has now gone tits up, emails bounce back, phone doesn't get through. Not looking good for RAW

keaney - 10/5/16 at 03:43 PM

Hello,

Yes my striker was with them for a week,got it back last Tuesday. They've currently moved to a farm house/warehouse while they look to find new premises. The address on the website is correct, but I'm sure Martin has gone on holiday this week.

Richard

Ugg10 - 10/5/16 at 03:47 PM

Looks like the website is down at the moment - is this the correct web address - www.striker-cars.co.uk

keaney - 10/5/16 at 03:50 PM

That's what I was using. When I get home I'll find the address an an phone number and I'll post it up.

gremlin1234 - 10/5/16 at 04:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ugg10
Looks like the website is down at the moment - is this the correct web address - www.striker-cars.co.uk
unfortunately the 'dns' (address lookup) hasn't been paid, - expired 8th april, and is now suspended.
this will affect the website, and all emails to them.

peter030371 - 18/5/16 at 11:14 AM

Website all up and running again and seems faster then before which is no bad thing

loggyboy - 18/5/16 at 11:59 AM

Address is listed as
RAW Headquarters;
Raw Striker Limited
Oak House Farm
Canon Pyon
Herefordshire
HR4 8NN

gaz_gaz - 12/7/16 at 06:37 AM

Has anyone had any luck getting through to Raw lately?
Unanswered calls and emails for me.
Martin used to respond to my emails fairly quickly

jeffw - 12/7/16 at 08:09 AM

I spoke to Jeremy last week, although he wanted something from me