Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Suspension Settings J15
nickm

posted on 20/5/18 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
Suspension Settings J15

Hi All

Its a standard J15 one of Jeremys last running on a Zetec SE 1.6. It has rod links all round and the Caterham uprights on the front and Sylvas own on the rear
Any base settings to begin with would be appreciated when i asked Jeremy this question it was adjust it to how you like it type of answer many years ago now.

Thanks in advance

Nick M

tims31

posted on 21/5/18 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nickm
Hi All

Its a standard J15 one of Jeremys last running on a Zetec SE 1.6. It has rod links all round and the Caterham uprights on the front and Sylvas own on the rear
Any base settings to begin with would be appreciated when i asked Jeremy this question it was adjust it to how you like it type of answer many years ago now.

Thanks in advance

Nick M

Hey Nick,

I originally had mine (Fury) setup at TSR where I think yours was for a while but then went and had it set up properly by Andy at AB performance and its much better now. Could maybe still do with a little tinkering but it is much more stable through the corners now.

Build: http://www.martinsfurybuild.co.uk/

nickm

posted on 21/5/18 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
Yes i had the car at TSR but i didnt really ask him to set anything up as i had no base/start settings anyway.
I took it out last w/end and it had a bit of oversteer in it so this w/e i softened the rear stiffened the front and ran on 17 psi front and 20 rear and it was very nervous even in a straight line.
Hoping to get it up on axle stands this weekend and try to add some settings, if no replies i will start with the Riot settings in the CKC pull out ive got.

Saw an earlier post of yours would love to meet up at some stage.

Thanks

Nick M

cosmicicecreamman

posted on 22/5/18 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nickm
if no replies i will start with the Riot settings in the CKC pull out ive got.

I can send you my Riot settings but it's purely for track use so probably wouldn't be any good for you.

peter030371

posted on 22/5/18 at 12:02 PM Reply With Quote
Have you tried contacting David MacBean at Sylva? http://www.sylvasportscars.co.uk/
nickm

posted on 22/5/18 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks
The track settings might be a bit extreme, good idea for David Mcbean i will send him an e-mail.

Nick M

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.